Taku Imasaki just liked my comment

  • Thread starter Thread starter H1s6n
  • 21 comments
  • 2,323 views
Same here. Was related to kaz for his lunch.
 
I don't have facebook.

Please, screenshot ? Thank you in advance
 
Is he eating better than the maruchan he posted the other day?
 
I'm logged in as well. It just says "This content is currently unavailable".
 
I don't have facebook.

Please, screenshot ? Thank you in advance


9cgoQct.png
 
I like it how people talk about the 1.03 update as if it was officially announced. Instead of commenting something that was never confirmed, and that obviously you won't get any type of answer for, why not instead make mention of the missing events that were announced in game for 1/1/2014?
 
Can someone on twitter or facebook ask him about the possibility of having the C7R in the game?
 
Can someone on twitter or facebook ask him about the possibility of having the C7R in the game?


We'll see in a DLC if we'll get it right? This isn't lets ask him for any future update.
 
It looks like he just liked every comment. No news here.
Exactly. Plus we know we're supposed to get update(s) in January, soooo what's all the fuss about?
Do people always act like this around here? Make a giant assumption out of absolutely the smallest most irrelevant thing?
 
Back