Takuma Gaiden II: Road to America (Pt. 2) - Page 31: LFA's Song

• Thread starter RCKakashi14
  • 1,053 comments
Damn, I remember this old thread. I miss the days of the pictures taking forever to load (a bunch of them are broken for me now) and the epic duels between long-time rivals around the world. The coolest part about this story was the mysterious VGT programme feeding into the plot as GT6 progressed simultaneously in the real world. What a badass concept.

Who knows, maybe some day the story might hit the track in Brazil. I'd love to see the racers and teams with liveries on their cars finally, something that was missing before. Scapes would be mighty useful for city street shots too. Of course, people change as well as interests, but I'd love to see this continue in some way, even if there was only a one-part special for GTS.

Last edited:
Damn, I remember this old thread. I miss the days of the pictures taking forever to load (a bunch of them are broken for me now) and the epic duels between long-time rivals around the world. The coolest part about this story was the mysterious VGT programme feeding into the plot as GT6 progressed simultaneously in the real world. What a badass concept.

Who knows, maybe some day the story might hit the track in Brazil. I'd love to see the racers and teams with liveries on their cars finally, something that was missing before. Scapes would be mighty useful for city street shots too. Of course, people change as well as interests, but I'd love to see this continue in some way, even if there was only a one-part special for GTS.

I’m already working on it. A few members already have read the first few pages.

Cars you’ll see:

Gr.3

BMW M6 GT3 (Dream Alliance)
McLaren 650S GT3 (Team Storm)
Porsche 911 RSR (Blitzgelb)

N Cars:

Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Takuma)

And many more...

I’m already working on it. A few members already have read the first few pages.

Cars you’ll see:

Gr.3

BMW M6 GT3 (Dream Alliance)
McLaren 650S GT3 (Team Storm)
Porsche 911 RSR (Blitzgelb)

N Cars:

Porsche 911 GT3 RS (Takuma)

And many more...

Jeez, it's been so long since the last time I heard about this thread that I thought it was abandoned. Glad to see there's still plans floating around in the works. :)

After December maybe some returning characters will get their cars back? Who knows...

Anyways, question time. Will there be a new thread, or will those stories be posted here as well?

Jeez, it's been so long since the last time I heard about this thread that I thought it was abandoned. Glad to see there's still plans floating around in the works. :)

After December maybe some returning characters will get their cars back? Who knows...

Anyways, question time. Will there be a new thread, or will those stories be posted here as well?

I could post here, though...

Back