Tamil Nadu: A Leaderboard in need of Crushing

• Thread starter Moto54
  • 80 comments
I took a look at the RUF RGT 8 Boards that same night and the #1 Guy had a 1:23

Do you want the Corvette time and lap also? As i did that too.

The 2nd week I had DC I went on YouTube and found that RUF 1:23+ video (he called it a WR in the
vid description). I worked it for an hour and finally beat that time, but still in the 23's. That was before I
came back to GTPlanet. But we didnt cut like that in the RUF.. maybe that 1:23+ is a soft WR.

If you did the Vette hotlap then post it! It has a good sound, and on the right track might be even
fun. I liked the new McLaren. Went to Munnar and killed in it. I think one of your strong qualities must be
a steely attitude towards being in the midst of a fast one (lap). Probably some guys see some 'new Green' and start to get excited.. maybe too excited. I dont think you have that problem :)

Leave it a few days then do you mind if I select appropriately??

It depends on how you want to run it. If you want me to start a new thread in a few days then either
post or PM me with a few suggestions and I'll pick one. Or you can start a thread yourself.
Having two cars is fine as one car can always be ignored if it doesnt find favor. If its not fun, its not going to happen, so theres that. You might want Ozzy to say what kinds of tracks he hates and work backwards
from there.

I think the Japan circuit with the bridge over the river into a left 90 deg short straight into a tunnel turning right then uphill with a chicane into the finish straight has very little cutting, there is one chicane just before the bridge actually where the game will flag you as cutting if you even take it a tiny bit too straight, forget the name of this track
Might be lake shohji or a similar name!! I am sure there is a very short circuit in Chile with no obstacles to remove and only barriers at the side, no "cheating" there, although to be honest, learn the course, I have no problem with so called cheating, it's improvisation, work out what's allowed!!

The 2nd week I had DC I went on YouTube and found that RUF 1:23+ video (he called it a WR in the
vid description). I worked it for an hour and finally beat that time, but still in the 23's. That was before I
came back to GTPlanet. But we didnt cut like that in the RUF.. maybe that 1:23+ is a soft WR.

If you did the Vette hotlap then post it! It has a good sound, and on the right track might be even
fun. I liked the new McLaren. Went to Munnar and killed in it. I think one of your strong qualities must be
a steely attitude towards being in the midst of a fast one (lap). Probably some guys see some 'new Green' and start to get excited.. maybe too excited. I dont think you have that problem :)

I do have the Vette lap, but it follows the same path as the GT-R lol, i'll post it in a little while along with leaderboards :). I did a test run around one of the Japan racetracks, heard its noise went at a steady pace, didn't submit a time though. [<- Same goes for the 570S]

If you want to know my least favorite tracks, they're all in Norway lol. (By all i mean all of the tracks)

Classic, was that kie25??

No it wasn't kie25, but someone called DarkVisionz.

It depends on how you want to run it. If you want me to start a new thread in a few days then either
post or PM me with a few suggestions and I'll pick one. Or you can start a thread yourself.
Having two cars is fine as one car can always be ignored if it doesnt find favor. If its not fun, its not going to happen, so theres that. You might want Ozzy to say what kinds of tracks he hates and work backwards
from there.
Lol, like he will tell us. He doesn't lack confidence, he will say bring anything on. Let me have a look at the leaderboards (I wish you had online access!), there are some guys who are phenomenonal on certain courses, it would be great to see us all successfully challenge there. There's a guy who kie25 used to admit was better than him, eb4ticky something or other. He is incredible. On FV reverse I have 29 cars where I am ranked 1 or 2. I have only seen his name on one leaderboard there and I can't get within 3 seconds of his time!!! He doesn't do many but what he does, he perfects!!!

The lease cornercutting track in Driveclub is the Observatory circuit in Chile. Salar de Surie, or something.
Theres curbs on both sides.. everywhere..

b4ticky something or other. He is incredible. On FV reverse I have 29 cars where I am ranked 1 or 2. I have only seen his name on one leaderboard there and I can't get within 3 seconds of his time!!! He doesn't do many but what he does, he perfects!!!
Ah yes, eb4tiky5ef79o, he's probably the fastest racer in the game in terms of Time Trials. I haven't raced him online yet, but that's probably not his ideal thing.

I do have the Vette lap, but it follows the same path as the GT-R lol, i'll post it in a little while along with leaderboards :). I did a test run around one of the Japan racetracks, heard its noise went at a steady pace, didn't submit a time though. [<- Same goes for the 570S]

If you want to know my least favorite tracks, they're all in Norway lol. (By all i mean all of the tracks)

No it wasn't kie25, but someone called DarkVisionz.
Darkvisionz is a top driver, particularly at the Tamal nadu circuits. You are attracting the big names!!!

The lease cornercut track in Driveclub is the Observatory circuit in Chile. Salar de Surie, or something.
Theres curbs on both sides..
If you choose the LaFerrari on the Reverse version of Salar de Surire. Then i wouldn't bother with it lol. I have the World Record for that track, yes in the LaFerrari, not the One:1 lol. Unless you want a challenge :) in an attempt to get a WR Time.

Darkvisionz is a top driver, particularly at the Tamal nadu circuits. You are attracting the big names!!!
I've seen him around a few tracks and challenges, SOARESF1 likes the Tamil Nadu circuits also, i've seen him top every car on the leaderboards (Obviously now some people have beaten him with some cars)

The lease cornercutting track in Driveclub is the Observatory circuit in Chile. Salar de Surie, or something.
Theres curbs on both sides.. everywhere..
That sounds like one to consider, sure I've raced it before, takes under 40 seconds but bends all over the place!

I have the World Record for that track, yes in the LaFerrari, not the One:1 lol. Unless you want a challenge :) in an attempt to get a WR Time.

I need to challenge you on a track you own a standing WR on, like I need a new hole in my head.

If you choose the LaFerrari on the Reverse version of Salar de Surire. Then i wouldn't bother with it lol. I have the World Record for that track, yes in the LaFerrari, not the One:1 lol. Unless you want a challenge :) in an attempt to get a WR Time.
Sometimes the short circuits don't favour the most powerful cars. That twin run thing beats the one one on a couple!!

Salar de Surire [Reverse] with the LaFerrari or Oliver's Landing with the One:1. Take your pick :)

No.. man.. apparently you are not familiar with that expression. "I need to do 'x' like I need another hole in the head" is a way to say: 'boy, you crazy!'

Salar de Surire [Reverse] with the LaFerrari or Oliver's Landing with the One:1. Take your pick :)
I tell you what, you two pick the next car, circuit and bang your heads, this Chile one sounds good and I will come for the ride. Then we need to find what I suggested. I want a record where you all work just to make top ten. Bringing down the leader in something like that will be miles more satisfying even if it takes a few days!!

No.. man.. apparently you are not familiar with that expression. "I need to do 'x' like I need another hole in the head" is a way to say: 'boy, you crazy!'
Ah, i've never been presented that expression before in my 17 years of life haha.

Back