Tamil Nadu: A Leaderboard in need of Crushing

• Thread starter Moto54
  • 80 comments
American joke: Abraham Lincoln was arguing with his wife the day he got assasinated. He declared, "I need to go see this play with you tonight like I need another hole in the head!"
(Lincoln was shot in the head while at the theater)
Irony was pretty strong there.

which one is that? name? (most of my custom liveries are green, so most of my cars are green too ;) )

Look at the icons of the cars along the bottom of the screen. They show with the default factory colour. Either way, I think the green one is the slowest RUF. Should be Performance?

Look at the icons of the cars along the bottom of the screen. They show with the default factory colour. Either way, I think the green one is the slowest RUF. Should be Performance?
It's the RUF RGT 8 i believe, RT12 R is Goldish

SALAR DE SURIE in the RUF
FB_IMG_1435819802861.jpg

There's the Leaderboard, maybe lets do it with Gtr too and we can see which car is quickest.

Here's Kie's lap, if anyone's interested (which I assume most of you are. :P ):

Hey congtats on dethroning death racer on fraser valley reverse!!! That was a helluva record, I had loads of attempts so I should know. Bet that felt good. My best splits are actually under 46 secs but always hard to hold together all lap (15.2, 13.1, 17.5). Well done!!!

Hey congtats on dethroning death racer on fraser valley reverse!!! That was a helluva record, I had loads of attempts so I should know. Bet that felt good. My best splits are actually under 46 secs but always hard to hold together all lap (15.2, 13.1, 17.5). Well done!!!

Thanks :). I don't particularly like the track, but his time looked beatable so I gave it a shot anyway :-]. A couple of my team-mates gave it a go last week too and got the time even lower (& Arsenal got a very decent time in the LaFerrari, as well.), I'll probably try get it back at some point as there was definitely another half a second left in the track at least, it's pretty tough to nail those chicanes though!

Thanks :). I don't particularly like the track, but his time looked beatable so I gave it a shot anyway :-]. A couple of my team-mates gave it a go last week too and got the time even lower (& Arsenal got a very decent time in the LaFerrari, as well.), I'll probably try get it back at some point as there was definitely another half a second left in the track at least, it's pretty tough to nail those chicanes though!
I saw their times and the kids in la ferrari, very impressive indeed. I know you, the kid and trp button but there are a couple of names I haven't even see before getting very quick times on this course, one did a 46.5 in the new P1 Gtr! Where have these guys come from?? I am pretty sure I can get 2 or 3 of the cars into sub 47 seconds and i suspect one of you lot will get under 46 seconds soon. Moto will be setting up a new challenge shortly, on one of the Chile courses, make sure you all join in, world records will definitely go!!
Edit I see trp has already done 45.5, lol!!

Last edited:
I saw their times and the kids in la ferrari, very impressive indeed. I know you, the kid and trp button but there are a couple of names I haven't even see before getting very quick times on this course, one did a 46.5 in the new P1 Gtr! Where have these guys come from?? I am pretty sure I can get 2 or 3 of the cars into sub 47 seconds and i suspect one of you lot will get under 46 seconds soon. Moto will be setting up a new challenge shortly, on one of the Chile courses, make sure you all join in, world records will definitely go!!
Edit I see trp has already done 45.5, lol!!

They've been in the club for a few months now, but until recently only ever played in multiplayer rather than time trials, that's probably why you haven't heard of them before.

I probably won't even bother going for the Fraser Reverse record now. Button's 45.5 was almost perfect, and he knows the track a lot better than I do, I could beat it but it would take quite a while. Here's his lap anyway :):

I may give Moto's challenge a go, but I'm not a huge fan of Autodromo or the FXX K. We'll see. xD

They've been in the club for a few months now, but until recently only ever played in multiplayer rather than time trials, that's probably why you haven't heard of them before.

I probably won't even bother going for the Fraser Reverse record now. Button's 45.5 was almost perfect, and he knows the track a lot better than I do, I could beat it but it would take quite a while. Here's his lap anyway :):

I may give Moto's challenge a go, but I'm not a huge fan of Autodromo or the FXX K. We'll see. xD

Cheers, that's impressive times you posted on the video link for chungara and the Canadian rally, I rarely see ebticky behind anyone on leaderboards!!!

Cheers, that's impressive times you posted on the video link for chungara and the Canadian rally, I rarely see ebticky behind anyone on leaderboards!!!

Thanks! Yeah, his lap times are almost always the toughest to beat. And he's actually got me back again on Canadian Rally literally within the last few minutes. I know I could shave another 6 or 7 tenths off my lap time though, it's just such a tough track to nail a perfect lap on.

Thanks! Yeah, his lap times are almost always the toughest to beat. And he's actually got me back again on Canadian Rally literally within the last few minutes. I know I could shave another 6 or 7 tenths off my lap time though, it's just such a tough track to nail a perfect lap on.
I notice eb4 has now joined the fun at Fraser Valley reverse and posted a 45.065!!!! He is unbelievable, would love to see that lap!!!

Nothing compared to you guys but I'm down to 46.100 now, weird I was 47 something chasing death racers 46.323 for ages, you guys come along and show how it's done and all of a sudden I can beat his time too!!!

Back