TCv3 Judges, Grades, Scores, Awards, Battles...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 141 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed,

However I need confirmation from Snyp and holden as to weither they are ok with this "appetizer" final or not, and then links to the setups again, then I'll buy them, build them, and start the teaser :sly:

Until then, I'm off for the rest of the day, I've got graduation today and have to go to the reahersal and then the actual ceremony a few hours after

Wish me luck 👍

ah, so you're now going to college, i am too.., classes start next week Wednesday for me, so i'm now making the most out of this vacation :D.., good luck on graduation.., 👍

let's just hope Kent concludes TCv3 before next week.., :nervous::)

*cough* what about my sirion...i bet you should try it...and Mafs...how do you make that three cylinder crank over the 1000 mtrs

Well guys, I've got a relatively open weekend schedule right now and that means I can get in some serious time with the game and testing for this challenge.

However, I'd like to know if anyone can help me.
I'm looking for a points summary for all of the cars. Don't get me wrong, I can take the time to look through the points but I was hoping to avoid that task. :sly:

Sure enough I'll manage to dig up the points on my own but I thought I'd ask. :cheers:

Back some time soon with news of standings and results. Until then,
-Kent

*cough* what about my sirion...i bet you should try it...and Mafs...how do you make that three cylinder crank over the 1000 mtrs

hahahaha!! FF or 4WD dimplz?? :D My Sirion's are DEDICATED 400m runners so it would be a challenge to re-gear them for the 1000m.

Well guys, I've got a relatively open weekend schedule right now and that means I can get in some serious time with the game and testing for this challenge.

I'm looking for a points summary for all of the cars. Don't get me wrong, I can take the time to look through the points but I was hoping to avoid that task. :sly:

Sure enough I'll manage to dig up the points on my own but I thought I'd ask. :cheers:

-Kent

You're the moderator, just delete the fluff out of the thread until you find the scores!! :P

Seriously, I'll look and link the posts, just gimme 5 and I'll add/edit to the post. :)

*added bit* All of the results are there through the first 60-80 posts primarily Kent. Too many results to link.

-Kent

Awesome. I look forward to hearing what you have to think.👍

4wd mafs...and i have the 0km won version plus the used one as well...yeah im goin to make one over 1000m...and 400m

-Kent

Good. Now I can get an official word on how badly I failed at this. :lol:

That's OK, because your NSX is already down, and I don't think it's possible for my ASL to go down that far.:lol::P

The ASL is smaller so it'll go further down into the places my NSX cannot go. :dopey:

In that case I'll smash floors, make a little ditch at the bottom, come back up and push you down! :lol:

In that case I'll smash floors, make a little ditch at the bottom, come back up and push you down! :lol:

I'll grab your rims and pull you down with me, and make sure you land in the ditch below me.:lol:

Fortunately I'll quickly unbolt the wheels and you'll fall to the bottom with my Volk CE28N's. :sly:

What? I got like, 50 sets of them at home. :lol:

Fortunately I'll quickly unbolt the wheels and you'll fall to the bottom with my Volk CE28N's. :sly:

What? I got like, 50 sets of them at home. :lol:

What a shame you can't get home without wheels on. Then I just drive out of the ditch and win the race, with some spare wheels scored to boot.:cheers:

Actually I have a Dodge Ram I use to take my cars from my garage to the races. ;)

You won't be driving out either... *strokes rocket launcher* :mischievous:

and while you two kiddos fight at the sandbox, I will drive to victory without resistance.. :sly:

You do realise that during the epic battle between me and N4HS, most of Citta was destroyed. :lol:

Oh and mind the huge hole just before the T1 marker. The ASL is down there. :P

Fine then, fall down the hole then. Say hi to N4HS for me. :dopey:

You do realise that during the epic battle between me and N4HS, most of Citta was destroyed. :lol:

Oh and mind the huge hole just before the T1 marker. The ASL is down there. :P

Fine then, fall down the hole then. Say hi to N4HS for me. :dopey:

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol: I gotta hand it to you, that's some A-Grade material.:D But you seem to be forgetting that I have a spy working for me driving your Dodge, and he mysteriously got a flat tyre and couldn't make it to the track today.:P

I've collected all the scores from judges. Now I'm going to calculate and evaluate. Back with progress soon, until then I'm closing the thread and maybe cleaning up a bit. :cheers:

Just finished calculating point totals. Plenty of ties so there could be some great spot races in the works. There are also a few stand-outs with potential for Touge Monster status. 👍

Back later when I've done more re-arranging on my list as well as more testing. :cheers:

Went and got my skills back to par (with my old gold license records). IB and S had full lap tests on Citti di Aria and I managed gold on both without much trouble. Shouldn't be long before I'm actually driving the cars you guys tuned. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back