TDU: DLC Revealed

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 2,360 comments
Was it just me, or was the entire preview for PGR3 all CGI? Why not show any actual game play? You'd think by it being one of their flagship games, they'd show more than just a short CGI made video of 2 cars on a street! 👎

This is an open free roam game according to many magazines meaning the islands of Hawaii are open to you, no boundaries!

Colour me interested.

I'd like to see a sim, that gives you free run of production sports cars on 100% realistic english country roads XD. Imagine it, taking a Ferrari 355 down a deserted country road.

Theres some great roads in the Pennines, I drive through them often.

live4speed
PGR3 looks better, but this sounds great.
PGR3 will be my Supercar Racing game, and this will be my a Drive a Supercar around.

Be great if this was a sim. :drool:

PGR3 and Test Drive: Unlimited right now have me in the Xbox360 area. Unless there's more games coming for the PS3 besides GT5, I'll be in Microsoft's area until something from Sony catches my attention.

I agree about PGR3 and this, I'll be getting a PS3 on launch though too. GT5 is a definite, but so's MGS4 and theres a few other I can't remeber the names of set to appear on PS3 I'm interested in, but no pics of most of them. The next GTA will be PS3 first as well.

yup, its part of being a real gamer
i still go through my phases on which im into the most... "Ps2! No, xbox! No, gc! No, ps2...xbox...! im sure ill do the same with the next gen systems :)
im excited for both and plan having them on launch

I forgot to add the CCR and 350Z cars.

But anyways, here's some more info.
GTA like racing anyone? This is starting to sound like a CaRPG. If so, it looks great!

Test Drive® Unlimited is the ultimate automotive experience for car and bike enthusiasts alike. Visit the most sophisticated car and bike dealers to purchase new vehicles or simply take them for a spin. Collect and trade rare performance parts and customize each vehicle to make it one-of-a-kind. Test Drive® Unlimited challenges players online to experience the most exotic and fastest vehicles on more than 1000 miles of diverse Hawaiian roads. Gamers win races, challenges, missions and tournaments to earn credits and purchase new cars, bikes, rare performance parts, clothes, apparel, homes and garages.

a6m5
I wasn't too impressed, but blur's "song 2" was great as usual. Yesssssssss!
Well, its still a big WIP.

Besides, any other info is tight. There hasn't been an update since May.

McLaren F1GTR
Well, its still a big WIP.

Besides, any other info is tight. There hasn't been an update since May.
:lol: I didn't see "when" you created this thread.

Having just seen the trailer, you can add Ford Mustang GT and Lamborghini Gallardo to your list. :) I didn't catch what model the Aston Martin was, though... they kinda all look alike.

Jedi2016
I didn't catch what model the Aston Martin was, though... they kinda all look alike.
True. I thought it was Vanquish, but who knows! :D They all look alike, as in all look good though. 👍

It was a Vanquish, the rear arch doesn't bulge out quite like it should, but it's definitely a Vanquish.

game looks nice, but just a warning to you guys i lived in hawaii on the island of oahu, it takes 3 hours to go around the whole island and thats at 45 mph... and there isn't much in between, the only good racing spots would be the highways H1, H2, H3 (the haunted highway). but everything else doesn't make great racing roads.

EvilToast
game looks nice, but just a warning to you guys i lived in hawaii on the island of oahu, it takes 3 hours to go around the whole island and thats at 45 mph... and there isn't much in between, the only good racing spots would be the highways H1, H2, H3 (the haunted highway). but everything else doesn't make great racing roads.
I've heard that before. :lol: Aren't there lots of mopeds in the way too? :D

a6m5
I've heard that before. :lol: Aren't there lots of mopeds in the way too? :D
yeah over there mOp3Ds r t3h l337, i so wanted one when i was over there, STUPID MILITARY SENDING MY FAMILY TO TEXAS! now i cry myself to sleep everynight. :nervous: :(

newbielives
Well I like my X800XL card but compare to the XBOX360 48 pipe video card, even a SLI( I hope you know what that is) 6800Ultra won't be able to match it.
Silence infidel!

How dare you insult the 6800 ultra in SLI configuration, I have this setup, I say it is infinitely better tham the Xbox360, and what I says goes around here!!!

Stay your toung ungrateful stranger, There is only one thing better than dual 6800ultas, THATS RIGHT! DUAL 7800 ULTRAS! :drool:

How dare you insult the 6800 ultra in SLI configuration, I have this setup, I say it is infinitely better tham the Xbox360, and what I says goes around here!!!

Well that's a pretty impossible claim to back up.

P.S. Swap ya my 9800 pro for your 6800 ultras ;)

code_kev
Well that's a pretty impossible claim to back up.

P.S. Swap ya my 9800 pro for your 6800 ultras ;)

Swap you your 9800 pro for my old x600, I'm building a pc for my cousin.

If you want to get a cheap cheap SLI overhaul I reccomend this

Dual 6600s on a single card AND a good motherboard, if you buy that and a 3000+ its an effective pc overhaul for just over £300.

Anyway giiive me yourrrr 9800 proooo, ressiisstenccce issss futtile

9800 pro for an x600, sounds abit unfair to me lol. My previous offer though was very fair! :D

TBH my pc needs a new cpu first, the 2100 xp is getting abit long in the tooth :(. Gah I hate being a poor student.

Get a job you student trash, j/k. I'm going to upgrade the PC myself soon, it's got plenty of RAM but it's got an old FX5200 graphics card. I can play games like GTR with large grids no problem, but I can't have everything up all the way, how I like it.

don't ask me, I get paid for doing **** all most of the time.

Back