TDU: DLC Revealed

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 2,360 comments
Yeah, this game is great to be honest, I need to pick up a new copy. :D

I only got 5 minutes worth of driving in my Curve. :indiff:

OH BTW, I WANT A PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP. :grumpy:

Have to wonder if there'll be anymore DLC. I hope atari don't assume everyone will be consumed by Forza and they can quietly cancel support for it. That'd be a shame. A bike package would be ideal, considering there is at least one generic bike dealer I've seen, doing nothing.

I hope there are no bike packages, because it will make me feel worse about using the PS2 TDU on the PS3, a system capable of so much more, and I'll be jealous.

:-)

Shockingly, there's new DLC!

Title: Test Drive Unlimited

Content: Free Holden Efijy Concept
Price: Free
Availability: All regions
Dash Text: Download the Holden Efijy Concept for free (in-game currency still required for purchase at respective dealer).

Content: Test Drive Collection - Volume 5
Price: 350 Microsoft Points
Availability: All regions
Dash Text: Premium set includes the Ferrari 512 TR, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R, Ferrari 308 GTS Quattrovalvole, Spyker C8 Spyder T, Dodge Charger Super Bee and the Chrysler® Crossfire® SRT6 Coupe. In-game currency still required for purchase at respective dealer. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

I got this last nite and I now have two more G class cars:D.
I love how the Dodge Charger Super Bee sounds:drool:, have yet to take it to the track though;).

I don't really like this pack:(

Bought it last night aswell and i have to say the testerosa is a peice of doggy doo.... Has the strangest power delivery.

I was going to post this in the PS2 section, until I realised this was footage from the Xbox 360.

As you can see, is seems to be abandonded modelling of a home and garage. When the car is parked in the garage it seems to be floating on water. Then, when in the house, there is no TV or anything. And there are holes were the windows are supposed to be.

P.S: If I rember correctly from reading the video owners comment, he said it is near to the entrance of Oahu raceway!

P.S.S: I have noticed something about the Oahu Raceway. On the PS2 version, you can get in the raceway even at rookie level. But on the Xbox360 and PC versions, you have to be at the proffesional level.

I was going to post this in the PS2 section, until I realised this was footage from the Xbox 360.

As you can see, is seems to be abandonded modelling of a home and garage. When the car is parked in the garage it seems to be floating on water. Then, when in the house, there is no TV or anything. And there are holes were the windows are supposed to be.

P.S: If I rember correctly from reading the video owners comment, he said it is near to the entrance of Oahu raceway!

P.S.S: I have noticed something about the Oahu Raceway. On the PS2 version, you can get in the raceway even at rookie level. But on the Xbox360 and PC versions, you have to be at the proffesional level.

That's some rather old news.

I played this again the other day as I hadn't finished all the time trials and races in single player. I still have a few achievements that I need to unlock aswell.

I have read something at the very start of the thread that asked how much TDU costs over here in the UK, So here it is. About £40 bloody pounds!
Considering the game has been out for sometime now, the prices have dropped considerably. For example:

Shopto - £16

Play.com - £17

Amazon - £22.47

And I only recall paying £34.99 for it at release anyway. I can't remember where I ordered it from though - probably Shopto.

I know this thread is REALLY OLD. But i was thinking of picking up tdu for the xbox360. I had it for ps2 and loved it. Is there still people playing this online? Me and 2 of my friends are planning on all getting it so we can just have fun driving around the island:)

Lot of people still playing it. Just most are in the Honolulu and surrounding areas. I've rarely seen any more than 2-3 people up in the north.

Yeah, I hop in there every now and then. I've got a buddy from work who tends to buy a lot of the same games I do, we've been out cruising a number of times.

I just picked this up a couple of days ago and me and a friend just cruise a bunch to do stuff as if it were real life. Like if someone's going to go buy a car instead of jumping to the dealer we cruse the 30 or some odd miles at sometimes regular speeds and other times triple digits. Like today he bought a kawasaki so me and him cruised in his 288 GTO and in my Miura.

Back