Team AAO l Against all Odds

For the future of AAO to move on I sadly have to dismiss the following members, AAO_KNIGHT, AAO_Actionboy26, and AAO_TwinTurbo. I'm sorry the team is lead to this decision but it's what works out best for the rest of the team. The GT6 moments won't be erased as you all move on, best of luck, LLAAO.

Last edited:
Messaged turbo pro about team colours didn't get a reply. So thought i'd catch you on here. Just wanted to let you know that we have the same team colours, i don't think you guys might of noticed till now that when you changed team colours they where the same colour scheme as teamJDMT though lol

:irked:<---- Can't delete this emoji (Stupid phone), but what team color we could use cause at this point I just wanna say F team colors:lol:

Messaged turbo pro about team colours didn't get a reply. So thought i'd catch you on here. Just wanted to let you know that we have the same team colours, i don't think you guys might of noticed till now that when you changed team colours they where the same colour scheme as teamJDMT though lol
The reason I haven't responded is because you stated it wasn't a big deal to you. If you would of said it was something your not okay with, than I would of made changes, but you had said you weren't worried about having the same colors.

confused.gif

Back