Team AAO l Against all Odds

Yo guys its NOVA, can someone please tell the font for the fiirst picture under *Inactive Members* Not the word AAO font but the word saying "Against all odds" going diagnal

Guys I'm just saying I'm not inactive as I am online everyday but it's difficult for me to be online at same time as you because of time difference, I you need me online just message me and I'll be on for as Lin as possible :)

Guys I'm just saying I'm not inactive as I am online everyday but it's difficult for me to be online at same time as you because of time difference, I you need me online just message me and I'll be on for as Lin as possible :)
I got you stanna, I have no problems with you at all. I was just listing others that aren't really online on a daily basis. I understand the timezone difference, but also joining the team, one thing i asked was were you able to cope with the timezone differences. There's always members on, and always having communication using Kik also. Just always check on both online and offline chats and you'll stay informed of everything.

Yo guys its NOVA, can someone please tell the font for the fiirst picture under *Inactive Members* Not the word AAO font but the word saying "Against all odds" going diagnal
Did Nitto talk to you about the font? If not tell me and ill find out for you.

Sorry for double posting but i may be able to help with recording :P
I do need help with recording and editing, so any help is much appreciated. Start a private conversation and we can talk about somethings.

I disappeared a day :D

Attachments

• AAO_KEIICHI.png
    AAO_KEIICHI.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 6
Keiichi, maybe we should get together again on gt6 and practice together like the old days :D ive improved a lot, i can hold a drift and transition (Sometimes, if the g27 likes me XD) hehe

Keiichi, maybe we should get together again on gt6 and practice together like the old days :D ive improved a lot, i can hold a drift and transition (Sometimes, if the g27 likes me XD) hehe

good to hear that. i just drift in gt6 few minutes ago. gt6 physics is awesome real. love it. its really mke a different in men among boys. hehe. yeah, we should practice together like always. new update for my rfactor car. AAO_KEIICHI CANNIBAL CORPSE S13 ;) below

Attachments

• AAO_KEIICHI S13(CANNIBAL CORPSE).png
    AAO_KEIICHI S13(CANNIBAL CORPSE).png
    229.1 KB · Views: 6
good to hear that. i just drift in gt6 few minutes ago. gt6 physics is awesome real. love it. its really mke a different in men among boys. hehe. yeah, we should practice together like always. new update for my rfactor car. AAO_KEIICHI CANNIBAL CORPSE S13 ;) below
Only thing i've always hated was how big the exhaust is in project D's cars. You should try and like model one thats realistic.

Only thing i've always hated was how big the exhaust is in project D's cars. You should try and like model one thats realistic.

there are many selection. i just like that type though. :D i will sent the exhaust types picture

Attachments

• Exhaust Types S13.png
    Exhaust Types S13.png
    155.7 KB · Views: 5
@AAO_Turbo_Pro or anyone from AAO

Extras/Partners of AAO:
1. XCdx33GodX - [G27]
2. KOTR_NOVARX - [Controller + G27]
3. Tetsu-Drop5 - [Controller]

May I ask what does this means, because if I remember right I have nothing to do with it or a request for you to do so.

And whats soo wrong about me posting your name saying your a friend of AAO?

From my perspective, your image has crumbled since the "incident" on the old XDC thread; therefore, I've kinda-for the lack of a better word-grown to see you in a different way, even though I practically do not know you at all. Of course, this view could change by your actions.

Just playing with words here, nothing to worry about. Keep on. . .

From my perspective, your image has crumbled since the "incident" on the old XDC thread; therefore, I've kinda-for the lack of a better word-grown to see you in a different way, even though I practically do not know you at all. Of course, this view could change by your actions.

Just playing with words here, nothing to worry about. Keep on. . .
Permission to translate your words in a crude manner?

My actions don't change, until the reactions of others change.
Hmm. . .its a nobrainer then. And just to clarify, that I have a certain perspective from you does not mean that I have anything agains "all" AAO members, though.

Its late already. Sorry from keeping you of your time. Have a good night.

Sorry for the butt in but, @AAO_Turbo_Pro, my HD PVR plug is gone missing DX, my friend gave it back to me but the adaptor to plug into the wall is missing!, i have to try and find an immediate replacement, and right now im trying to get it up and running with chargers from 2 different laptops!

BTW- My ps3 has 🤬 it self today im afraid. I think either the blu ray reader/laser/graphics card for the ps3 has worn out, or it just simply was its final day :(, plus ive had that ps3 for 7 years, *Goodbye old friend! :nervous:* (Was fat ps3, bought it when it first came out)

Back