Team AAO l Against all Odds

"go at"? Your the one who replied with the rude comment, after pointing out your hacked R34. In all reality your the one who asked for trouble.

So this is rude, 'sorry for wanting a more realistic game'.

I was drifting by myself, not saying anything to anyone in the room and you type in the chat 'hacked R34'.
Yeah I was really asking for it. You really do make your team look good. I'm done, bye.

So this is rude, 'sorry for wanting a more realistic game'.

I was drifting by myself, not saying anything to anyone in the room and you type in the chat 'hacked R34'.
Yeah I was really asking for it. You really do make your team look good. I'm done, bye.
You forgot to add in the rest of what you said.

Drama is what make it look bad, in chase people away from drifting. We're suppose to be a family not hate on one another.

It's childish now.
Never had the intention to because my mind said "let it go" long time ago, but seems like some people still can't do that quite yet.

On a positive note, I, Akuma, decided to start my own event call " GTP DRIFT LIFE ". I'll think of a better name later, but this is just an experiment since this will be my even on here

Requirements:
800hp
No 4WD or FF (Unless it's modded to be FR)
NO CRYING AND GETTING MAD!!!! (Read my signature)
Mostly it'll be categorized (i.e. 4Door Rumble, Legend of the Z, etc)

Rules:
I think we're mature enough to know the rules. This is just a chill relaxing lobby and bringing in negative energy to my lobby is a instant kick.

Time: TBA

Yo guys whatup, long time no see, hows everyone going?

Edit - Anyone keen to drift on the weekend?

Last edited:
PSX_20141026_223649.jpg

Sorry for the DP, Nitto can you add this into my bio? This my new main, got tired of the 86.

Back