BLITZ-ILLEST
BLITZ-DOUBLE-ACE
BLITZ-ANGEL-PR

Team Allies
TeamSparco

Rules
Any type of comfort tires
Any drivetrain
Team Colours (Red and Black, Blue and Orange, White and Blue)
Must have a microphone
Any type of controller (Wheel, Controller)

Our team is made up of some of the best drifters and trainers in GT5. If anyother team wants to have a battle we are more then happy to battle you or if you want to tryout for our team just PM BLITZ-1LEGEND or BLITZ-MANAG3R over the PlayStation Network at anytime with a message saying tryout or battle and we will contact you back as soon as possible

Last edited:
Good luck with the team you guys are 4th Blitz Team on here

i thought they were the same with a new OP :confused:... well i hope they all can work things out with the name i guess people really like BLITZ :)

PS: Maybe there should be a thread with every team name and thread in the forums or somenthing similar to avoid this..

Edit: i just realized this one is BL*TZ with a * i guess thats different from the others :lol:

:lol: it's the same team
Blitz-1legend
made the other one but asked blitz manager to make one cause he's better with computers

yea lengend is kinda an idiot lmfao jk

im still working on the site so it will take me a while to get fully setup just give me some time guys <3

Last edited by a moderator:
btw. does anybody of you know that BLITZ in german means lightning :sly:

Well if we know about the Blitzkrieg we know what Blitz means :sly:

I think the question we really want to be asking is - are these guys serious or is this a car crash waiting to happen? If they were already so popular on GT5 without GTP then why bother making a thread on here (after god knows how many attempts). If computers aren't their strong point then i wouldn't advise them delving into an area of expertise that they have none of.

I just didn't know how to post something and asked my manager to do it not a big deal

Last edited:
I just did not know how to post some thing and asked my manager to do it not a big deal

The following quote is from a sticky on this part of the forum created by me.

Ok, so after ALL of this, you've decided what you're going to go for! What's next? The dreaded creation of your teams GTP thread!
This will be a daunting task for any forum-newbie. The reason for the creation of a thread on GTP is to advertise your team and to ease communication between members and other teams OFF of GT5.
I'd like to note that not all GT5 drift teams actually have threads on GTP! You don't need to have a thread on GTP to have a team either! So if creating a thread isn't your cup of tea then by no means are you forced to make one!
Also, before you actually make the thread - put a LOT of planning into it. Draw up sketches, gather all your information into a word document (Notepad should suffice), get EVERYTHING you need in order before you create your thread. Otherwise you will be met at the hand of not only myself but the drifting community that lives and breathes these forums. We don't take kindly to people making threads willy-nilly because they're the new kid on the block and they think they're the next best thing. If you think you are then by all means, flaunt it with your OP and you will shine through like a double rainbow fart.

Now your first step, you want your teams thread to stand out! You want it to catch the eye of the reader. You don't want it being a big wall of boring text! (This post seems to defeat that purpose...)
Do you have members within your team already? If so, mention them in the OP! Throw a picture in there maybe. Do you have a logo? Throw that up there! Don't know how to deal with pictures and logos? Ask anybody on the forums and you'll be sure to find someone willing to help! Remember, everyone of these forums are more than willing to help you out with any problems you encounter, we're not foul beasts!
If you're having trouble with your initial thread, remember that you can look at threads that the other teams have created! Take some ideas from them (Don't steal of course, we will notice.) and see where it takes you.

Firstly, you failed to abide by the AUP rules of which a Moderator has already alerted you of.
Secondly, after already being linked to the stickied thread (Thanks to MonsterGauz), not only did you ignore its advice - you also failed to pass on the information to your "Manager".

I highly suggest you re-read not only the forum rules, but i also suggest you actually read the sticky thread that was made to avoid these EXACT measures having to be taken.

You can find the sticky here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6420463

Good luck, you'll need it if you want to keep afloat in these wild rapids.

Last edited:
we just started and we started in the start of our exam&#8217;s so give us a brake once again we just, just i repeat again just started so that just means we are not done with the page so don&#8217;t worry there's is more to come.

Last edited:
we just started and we started in the start of ower exames so give us a brack once again we just, just i reapet again just started so that just means we are not done with the page so dont worry there's is more to come.

I really hope that English is not your first language. If it is; please fix your spelling and grammar as it is deemed fit by the forum rules. If it is not then unfortunately all i can do is accept your cultural being and decipher your riddles by hand myself.

If there is more of this to come, i sincerely hope i'm not around to see it.

Sean, if you want to complain, go do it on someone else's thread. This is for the team and like you said its for members to communicate with one another off of GT5, and NOT for people like you to complain and whine about. 'Planning' to make a thread? Really? We all have a common passion, to DRIFT not to be criticized by a guy that's taking a thread too seriously. Take a chill pill and enjoy yourself.

On behalf of MLD we were wondering if you were interested in battling?

The following quote is from a sticky on this part of the forum created by me.

Firstly, you failed to abide by the AUP rules of which a Moderator has already alerted you of.
Secondly, after already being linked to the stickied thread (Thanks to MonsterGauz), not only did you ignore its advice - you also failed to pass on the information to your "Manager".

I highly suggest you re-read not only the forum rules, but i also suggest you actually read the sticky thread that was made to avoid these EXACT measures having to be taken.

You can find the sticky here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6420463

Good luck, you'll need it if you want to keep afloat in these wild rapids.

Not very welcoming of you. If you think that your thread made the rules about having a team on GTP then you're wrong. If you are a drift team you are a drift team. You don't need to be great to have a team. There are no rules to having a team post on GTP.

Sean, if you want to complain, go do it on someone else's thread.
On the contrary, i did. Team Dynasty also got what was coming to them for not reading preliminary rules.

This is for the team and like you said its for members to communicate with one another off of GT5, and NOT for people like you to complain and whine about.
Which part says that? I voice the part of the community that makes sure teams like yourself that want to join our community do so in a manner that we seem fit. If you have actually looked at the sticky, you'll have noticed it got a lot of backing from the community (Obviously, otherwise it wouldn't have got a sticky, would it?).

'Planning' to make a thread? Really? We all have a common passion, to DRIFT not to be criticized by a guy that's taking a thread too seriously. Take a chill pill and enjoy yourself.
The whole reason about making a thread is to promote yourself and show the community that you're serious about being a team. If you don't want to take it seriously then you're not going to make it far in the GTP drifting community. Some people think i'm being harsh but really i'm just saying it as it is. No point in promoting false hope, right?

Not very welcoming of you. If you think that your thread made the rules about having a team on GTP then you're wrong. If you are a drift team you are a drift team. You don't need to be great to have a team. There are no rules to having a team post on GTP.
It's in my nature to come across arrogant and snide. How else would i keep order within this section of the forums? Granted i'm not a Moderator but the more i help keep the forums clean the less pestering the Moderators get.
My thread is not rules about having a team or any of that sort, but more "guidelines", especially when it comes down to making your first impressions on the GTP community with your OP. If you want to look like you actually care about what you're doing then put some freaking effort into it. Putting up a half assed post just because you can clutters our section of the thread and we don't like it. Especially if you're not all that into it. (The thread, not the drifting).
Last time i checked, your own team thread didn't get off to a very good start either. Now look at it, seems to follow every step of my guide! How about that? ;)

Now if you don't mind, if you have any more questions you wish to throw my way please do send them in a PM rather than quoting on the thread as it'll only clutter the place up. Cheers. 👍

~SeanWelland from D-Max

I'm kinda with sean on this. We are not forcing you to make a team thread by those rules but if you want if you have noticed if you go scuffling through the pages on the drifting teams & meets sub forum you could see that the ones that failed or disapeered are the ones that look kinda plain and crappy.

Not saying your thread is crappy cause its a damn sight better then what we usually get with new threads, but giving it some nice different letter formats and various colors just help attract more attention and giving you a better start :)

I see where you geting at. In time we will have it done maby by next week we will be fully done.

Last edited:
On the contrary, i did. Team Dynasty also got what was coming to them for not reading preliminary rules.

Which part says that? I voice the part of the community that makes sure teams like yourself that want to join our community do so in a manner that we seem fit. If you have actually looked at the sticky, you'll have noticed it got a lot of backing from the community (Obviously, otherwise it wouldn't have got a sticky, would it?).

The whole reason about making a thread is to promote yourself and show the community that you're serious about being a team. If you don't want to take it seriously then you're not going to make it far in the GTP drifting community. Some people think i'm being harsh but really i'm just saying it as it is. No point in promoting false hope, right?

It's in my nature to come across arrogant and snide. How else would i keep order within this section of the forums? Granted i'm not a Moderator but the more i help keep the forums clean the less pestering the Moderators get.
My thread is not rules about having a team or any of that sort, but more "guidelines", especially when it comes down to making your first impressions on the GTP community with your OP. If you want to look like you actually care about what you're doing then put some freaking effort into it. Putting up a half assed post just because you can clutters our section of the thread and we don't like it. Especially if you're not all that into it. (The thread, not the drifting).
Last time i checked, your own team thread didn't get off to a very good start either. Now look at it, seems to follow every step of my guide! How about that? ;)

Now if you don't mind, if you have any more questions you wish to throw my way please do send them in a PM rather than quoting on the thread as it'll only clutter the place up. Cheers. 👍

~SeanWelland from D-Max

You would really make a good moderator

I really hope that English is not your first language. If it is; please fix your spelling and grammar as it is deemed fit by the forum rules. If it is not then unfortunately all i can do is accept your cultural being and decipher your riddles by hand myself.

If there is more of this to come, i sincerely hope i'm not around to see it.

SeanWelland you are just so ignorant no one has asked for you opinion so keep your stupid remarks to you're self or you can go take it somewhere else but dont post your stupidity in my thread.

good luck with the team guys you going to need it:tup:

Thanks alot man

Sean, if you want to complain, go do it on someone else's thread. This is for the team and like you said its for members to communicate with one another off of GT5, and NOT for people like you to complain and whine about. 'Planning' to make a thread? Really? We all have a common passion, to DRIFT not to be criticized by a guy that's taking a thread too seriously. Take a chill pill and enjoy yourself.

God I love you brother

I'm kinda with sean on this. We are not forcing you to make a team thread by those rules but if you want if you have noticed if you go scuffling through the pages on the drifting teams & meets sub forum you could see that the ones that failed or disapeered are the ones that look kinda plain and crappy.

Not saying your thread is crappy cause its a damn sight better then what we usually get with new threads, but giving it some nice different letter formats and various colors just help attract more attention and giving you a better start :)

Thanks alot for the kind criticism im still working on it just give me some time its just that i have exams for school and GTP is not on the list of things i need to do at the momment. It might take some time because i have a verry tight schedule but i'll try and make some time for it when i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back