Team BL*TZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since that ******* **** is ******* delt with lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way guys i really dont care about getting banned so i'll blank out as many words as i need to.
Hey its actually better then me putting the actual word because their not nice at all

No don’t do it you are the only good one on the team that can handle this right or do it right.:)

reading sucks.. Sean, Legend and I build this team and refined it over and over. I did read your thread i understood what you meant and i agreed with some of it. zedfonsie was more respectful therefore i listen to him. Respect is huge with me, if we go in a battle and they show respect, we have a good friendly battle but if they are disrespectful, i come in, verbally tear them apart and drift around them like they have no clue what they are doing. I put hours and hours in this team, teaching, and tuning, and expanding and i would go to bat for any and every member of this team (obviously) and then the first thing i hear is about you and what you said pissed me off. If you came respectfully like zed then i would be cool with you and i understand professionalism but being a * explicit word here* is unneeded.

I feel like the war has not ended between some people I call Peace on this Thread.

Haha :lol: well im tired as **** its been a long day im gonna go ******* sleep

Much love and Much respect

BlitzManag3r​

Ok later

Last edited by a moderator:
reading sucks.. Sean, Legend and I build this team and refined it over and over. I did read your thread i understood what you meant and i agreed with some of it. zedfonsie was more respectful therefore i listen to him. Respect is huge with me, if we go in a battle and they show respect, we have a good friendly battle but if they are disrespectful, i come in, verbally tear them apart and drift around them like they have no clue what they are doing. I put hours and hours in this team, teaching, and tuning, and expanding and i would go to bat for any and every member of this team (obviously) and then the first thing i hear is about you and what you said pissed me off. If you came respectfully like zed then i would be cool with you and i understand professionalism but being a * explicit word here* is unneeded.

Easy put the fist-a-cuffs down
we ended this so it's all good bra

Boo Hoo, let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a wambulance.

In all seriousness though, look at the big team threads. They have 100+ pages if not a lot more. The only thing people ever look at is the OP and the latest replies. Once you get your act together (read the links that the Moderator gave you) then there wont be any problems. If you need help with your OP then either have a look at my sticky or you can ask ANY of use here for help. We know how to do BB coding so it wont be too difficult for you to learn quickly.

Cheers, thanks for your time. 👍

~SeanWelland from D-Max

It irritates me how you campare teams by their threads. Sure it does show how professional you are but if a team wishes to have a very vague OP then let them do it. If you wish to give them advice about it, PM the team leader instead of belittling them.

And with regards to the "Big teams". A big team can be seen more often online than on the thread. If your team is more prevalent on GTP than on GT5 then you need to show the community what your team is all about. As far as I'm concerned D-Max has not been in any official team comps to prove themselves as being a "Big team" in your words.

However though, Mr.Welland I do applaud you for making the moderators job easier but being disrespectful to new teams is not very professional in my opinion.

i said my peace, i would prefer to talk to sean on psn so we can gain a better understanding with one another and i believe we will both walk away better people.

i said my peace, i would prefer to talk to sean on psn so we can gain a better understanding with one another and i believe we will both walk away better people.

Steve, by talk you mean "cussing him out" dont you :lol:

It irritates me how you campare teams by their threads. Sure it does show how professional you are but if a team wishes to have a very vague OP then let them do it. If you wish to give them advice about it, PM the team leader instead of belittling them.

And with regards to the "Big teams". A big team can be seen more often online than on the thread. If your team is more prevalent on GTP than on GT5 then you need to show the community what your team is all about. As far as I'm concerned D-Max has not been in any official team comps to prove themselves as being a "Big team" in your words.

However though, Mr.Welland I do applaud you for making the moderators job easier but being disrespectful to new teams is not very professional in my opinion.

I feel exactly the same way Monkey but we all need to drop it as of now it is all over and done with

As far as I'm concerned D-Max has not been in any official team comps to prove themselves as being a "Big team" in your words.

Oh damn... Well I personally take that as an insult. We have a good and usually well mannered team who have built up respect from many others. I call that being a "big team". Respect is what makes your team, not just how you compete.

Also, I'm on GT5 once a week, not everyone has time to "compete". I couldn't care less if I win competitions or not. I've had this discussion many a time, we are a well respected team and pretty much anyone (not everyone) would be happy to have us drift with them. Apart from the strange people who I've had to deal with, making silly stories and ridiculous accusations about myself and my team. But that's another story.(That's what makes you small) Point over!

If you're gonna hit at Sean then feel free. Just don't bring it to the team or there will be a few eyebrows raised and some awfully long question marks.

Anyway, I banned Sean from posting here again, if he fails to follow my instructions, unless it is a polite post, then feel free to report him.

Otherwise, happy drifting from Jimmy.

lol no i dont, just to talk to him and if he bares his teeth ill just yank them out lol you know me, i dont handle stuff like this lightly

i personally have heard of D-MAX and i respect you as a team, i agree with you 100% and i want to thank you for the professionalism you showed

Oh damn... Well I personally take that as an insult. We have a good and usually well mannered team who have built up respect from many others. I call that being a "big team". Respect is what makes your team, not just how you compete.

Also, I'm on GT5 once a week, not everyone has time to "compete". I couldn't care less if I win competitions or not. I've had this discussion many a time, we are a well respected team and pretty much anyone (not everyone) would be happy to have us drift with them. Apart from the strange people who I've had to deal with, making silly stories and ridiculous accusations about myself and my team. But that's another story. Point over!

If you're gonna hit at Sean then feel free. Just don't bring it to the team or there will be a few eyebrows raised and some awfully long question marks.

Anyway, I banned Sean from posting here again, if he fails to follow my instructions, unless it is a polite post, then feel free to report him.

Otherwise, happy drifting from Jimmy.

I'm sorry if it insulted you in anyway but Sean has spoken on behalf of D-Max and made his point as if his team was the "better" team. Although comps dont make you a big team you presence on GT5 is what does. Maybe the difference in time zones and servers makes it harder for us to see each online but I have never heard of D-Max until i saw the thread and still up to this day never seen someone in D-Max in an open lobby.

I respect your professional response. Sorry for insulting your team but I merely defended BL*TZ with regards to Sean's behaviour on the matter.

Hope to see you guys in the future. Keep drifting fun.

On a lighter note, Blitz guys. If you need to add something after you posted, use the edit button. Double posting is a way to get yourself noticed by the admin.

O
Funny that, I did the same thing, I told mcglone not to get involved aswell...

By the way guys I really don't care about getting banned so I'll blank out as many words as I need to.

So we'll take it from this sentence that you have no intention of sticking to your own promise to abide by the AUP?

I mean, we didn't force you to sign up here, but you did. You checked a little box that said "I have read and agreed to the terms of service", yet here you are ignoring the terms of service. This begs three questions.

Do you always give your word away so easily without any intention of keeping it?
Why should anybody on this site trust you when you break your own promises?
What is the purpose of this thread continuing to exist if you are banned and unable to update the first post?

Stick to the AUP. If you don't intend to, we're pretty much done here and I can solve all the problems in three clicks. Your call.

Famine, we have it under control, thank you for your concern but I can take it from here.

Now let's try addressing the staff with the barest minimum standard of the rules you agreed to abide by.

You had your chance. I will take it from here.

then do whatever you want because no matter what you do we will still be a team. We just came on here for no real reason so if you want to get all bent out of shape then maybe you need to get a life.

So we'll take it from this sentence that you have no intention of sticking to your own promise to abide by the AUP?

I mean, we didn't force you to sign up here, but you did. You checked a little box that said "I have read and agreed to the terms of service", yet here you are ignoring the terms of service. This begs three questions.

Do you always give your word away so easily without any intention of keeping it?
Why should anybody on this site trust you when you break your own promises?
What is the purpose of this thread continuing to exist if you are banned and unable to update the first post?

Stick to the AUP. If you don't intend to, we're pretty much done here and I can solve all the problems in three clicks. Your call.

Dude I've had enough of this ****ing ******** i just delt with one ****ing problem and i dont need another one so GO THE **** AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR ****ING CLICKS AND CALLS YOU THINK U CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE **** YOU WANT CUZ UR BEHIND A ****ING COMPUTER I WILL **** YOU UP YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH

I guess we have an answer. Incidentally, if you sit behind the computer you cannot see the screen and it gets all warm. I suggest this is behind both your temper and rule issues. Possibly also the misconception that a fifteen year old boy can in any way physically intimidate someone six thousand miles away.

Then do whatever you want because no matter what you do we will still be a team. We just came on here for no real reason so if you want to get all bent out of shape then maybe you need to get a life.

You've just had a blazing row with another member and decided, apparently as a team, that the rules you agreed to don't apply. Now you're attempting to insult the staff who merely require you to stick to your own promises. That seems pretty mis-shapen to me.

I find it pretty laughable that anyone would attempt to form a team around people who are demonstrably untrustworthy (by dint of agreeing to rules they have no intention of following).

Interesting definition of having a life... As I said, it's your call.

Dude I've had enough of this ****ing ******** i just delt with one ****ing problem and i dont need another one so GO THE **** AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR ****ING CLICKS AND CALLS YOU THINK U CAN SAY WHAT EVER THE **** YOU WANT CUZ UR BEHIND A ****ING COMPUTER I WILL **** YOU UP YOU LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCH

Countdown!

3...2...1 BANNED :ouch:

Edit: Tell you the truth, I get this forum has strict rules but it keeps out those people who just try make it an unhappy place. Even though I don't love the rules, it keeps it nice,clean and to the point.

If only they had listened...

👍:sly:👍

*leaves the scene of the crime*

Methods maybe a bit strange but it's still the most watched thread so you got to give it them for that :lol:

look, number one, you verbally slapped my teammate therefore i slap back. two, they landed the first punch and i attacked back. If i get banned its cool, i have a life other than video games. Like i said RESPECT is everything and if you just walk in after everything is said and done and be disrespectful to my teammate i dont take kindly to it. I wont lose an ounce of sleep

Sean if you were respectful this never would have happened in the first place

look, number one, you verbally slapped my teammate therefore i slap back. Two, they landed the first punch and i attacked back. If i get banned its cool, i have a life other than video games. Like i said respect is everything and if you just walk in after everything is said and done and be disrespectful to my teammate i dont take kindly to it. I wont lose an ounce of sleep

yeah

GUYS! Arguing with Famine is going to get you nowhere here. It does not make your team look good either. I realize that it is a forum about a video game but control yourself at the least.

GUYS! Arguing with famine is going to get you nowhere here. It does not make your team look good. I realize that it is a forum about a video game but control yourself at the least.

Arguing with any of the forum police (Mods and Admins alike) is just ASKING for trouble. Bad move on his part. 👎

Sean if you were respectful this never would have happened in the first place

If you (as a team, not personally yourself) had kept your cool and accepted our (the drift community within GTP) advice then Moderators and definitely Admins would not have been brought into this. If you argue then you're just asking for attention from the wrong people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back