Team BL*TZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeanWelland you are just so ignorant no one has asked for you opinion so keep your stupid remarks to you're self or you can go take it somewhere else but dont post your stupidity in my thread.

Sean ignorant? Have you met the mods yet ;)
Lol. Stop one second mate. Stupidity? I though he was cleaning up something that someone else thought wrong. He can comment what and have his opinion on your thread. In fact his trying to help you not hitting you down but the fact is you don't see where he's coming from and probably never will.

Try to edit posts to one instead of 4 yeah?

Sean ignorant? Have you met the mods yet ;)
Lol. Stop one second mate. Stupidity? I though he was cleaning up something that someone else thought wrong. He can comment what and have his opinion on your thread. In fact his trying to help you not hitting you down but the fact is you don't see where he's coming from and probably never will.

Try to edit posts to one instead of 4 yeah?

But the least he could do is give friendly criticism instead of that bull that he is giving us

Ok, I'm sick of merging multiposts by both burning & BLITZ MANAG3R, and yet you come back to find even more in this thread again.
Last warning guys, read these 2 threads, understand these 2 threads, follow the instructions in these 2 threads and avoid multiposting in future:

Acceptable Use Policy & F.A.Q.

If you can't be bothered to use edit button or multiquote features after (especially in burning's case) having the links to instructions posted for you then I can't be bothered not press the infraction button. You guys will learn, one way or another.

Ya bro ya kinda shot yourself in the foot on that one
double posts (2 posts in a row rather than editing the last one) ya you can't really do that

Ha welcome to the real world. Not always nice. But how many times has he explained and everyone is taking it the wrong way. He's helping remember that!

Ha welcome to the real world. Not always nice. But how many times has he explained and everyone is taking it the wrong way. He's helping remember that!

Yeah i know that everyone isnt goning to be how i want them to be but he could be the slightest bit more understanding that we dont spend every second of your life on this site i have exams for school and jobs to do i really dont have much time for this site but im doing it for my team so i would respect it if you guys would give us a break im trying my best to fix up the thread as much as i can when i can.

Yeah i know that everyone isnt goning to be how i want them to be but he could be the slightest bit more understanding that we dont spend every second of your life on this site i have exams for school and jobs to do i really dont have much time for this site but im doing it for my team so i would respect it if you guys would give us a break im trying my best to fix up the thread as much as i can when i can.

Mate everyone here works and has things to do.

A tip just to stop people getting moany ect.

Put under construction in big bold letter on your first post at the top.

I love how everyone is arguing on this team thread (sarcastic). I don't care who its from be it smallhorses or manager or glone whoever. Makes the thread the sooooo much ******** than if it were poorly done, kind of common sense. And everyone just ruined a team thread, no more arguing or this bull. I'm not sticking up for anyone. I think its just plain idiotic

Last warning guys, read these 2 threads, understand these 2 threads, follow the instructions in these 2 threads and avoid multiposting in future:

Acceptable Use Policy & F.A.Q.

You guys will learn, one way or another.

Hahahahaha, and they complained about me merely guiding them in the right direction. It was only time until our lovely mods slammed the hammer down and sorted things out. It really shouldn't need to come to this! If everyone just paid attention to the AUP etc. we wouldn't even need mods!

SeanWelland
Hahahahaha, and they complained about me merely guiding them in the right direction. It was only time until our lovely mods slammed the hammer down and sorted things out. It really shouldn't need to come to this! If everyone just paid attention to the AUP etc. we wouldn't even need mods!

Ha! Good luck with that.

Good luck with the team.

I love how everyone is arguing on this team thread (sarcastic). I don't care who its from be it smallhorses or manager or glone whoever. Makes the thread the sooooo much ******** than if it were poorly done, kind of common sense. And everyone just ruined a team thread, no more arguing or this bull. I'm not sticking up for anyone. I think its just plain idiotic

I agree with you this is ****** up bull**** this thread is compleatly ****** up theirs really no point in trying to ******* fix it. Its just a waste of ******* time

I second that I know we got of the wrong foot because of me and I know that I did not do any thing Wright from the beginning I apologize for that I rely do apologize to my team for doing this and making them and the team look bad:guilty: but let’s try get along with each other or start over ok guys. :)

I agree with you this is ****** up bull**** this thread is compleatly ****** up theirs really no point in trying to ******* fix it. Its just a waste of ******* time

Boo Hoo, let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a wambulance.

In all seriousness though, look at the big team threads. They have 100+ pages if not a lot more. The only thing people ever look at is the OP and the latest replies. Once you get your act together (read the links that the Moderator gave you) then there wont be any problems. If you need help with your OP then either have a look at my sticky or you can ask ANY of use here for help. We know how to do BB coding so it wont be too difficult for you to learn quickly.

Cheers, thanks for your time. 👍

~SeanWelland from D-Max

BLITZ MANAG3R

That's a very quick way od getting banned. Might wanna tone it down a bit.. 👍

I'm not siding with either. The guys tryin to help COULD'VE been a little more nice about it, I do agree there was a tad bit of asshole in a couple of the posts. And the thread owners could have not gotten as mad and argued back as much and carried on as did. Everyone just shut up and let it be.

That's a very quick way of getting banned. Might wanna tone it down a bit.. 👍

👍

I'm not siding with either. The guys tryin to help COULD'VE been a little more nice about it, I do agree there was a tad bit of asshole in a couple of the posts. And the thread owners could have not gotten as mad and argued back as much and carried on as did. Everyone just shut up and let it be.

Nice? I'm Scottish, what's this nice you speak of? :sly:

Ok can we please calm down the more people get mad the worse this thread looks for the team please?

Boo Hoo, let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a wambulance.

In all seriousness though, look at the big team threads. They have 100+ pages if not a lot more. The only thing people ever look at is the OP and the latest replies. Once you get your act together (read the links that the Moderator gave you) then there wont be any problems. If you need help with your OP then either have a look at my sticky or you can ask ANY of use here for help. We know how to do BB coding so it wont be too difficult for you to learn quickly.

Cheers, thanks for your time. 👍

~SeanWelland from D-Max

Alright shawn you've made your point but at this point now you actually slowing them down
look at how many responses they have had to reply to rather than actually do any work on the thread so take it down a notch no nobody start anything after this post the point after this becomes harassment because we have asked for the negative comments to stop and no responses on our end eather

ok?

Your help is appriciated but no longer necessary
So any positive points or possibly anything else to add?

Alright shawn you've made your point but at this point now you actually slowing them down
look at how many responses they have had to reply to rather than actually do any work on the thread so take it down a notch no nobody start anything after this post the point after this becomes harassment because we have asked for the negative comments to stop and no responses on our end eather

ok?

Your help is appriciated but no longer necessary
So any positive points or possibly anything else to add?

Firstly, i'd like to say sorry to Jimmy as he's already told me to stop posting here.
Secondly, my name is Sean, Sean Welland. It's in my username, i even posted it at the end of my replies to be a wise cracker.
Thirdly, if you'll have noticed - the only time i'm being "harassing" or "offensive" is when i'm acting in defence. If you actually read my post thoroughly you would have noticed that i'm actually offering them a lot of help with suggesting ways of which they can improve things to either their OP or to how they present themselves on the forum (be it double posting or grammar).

Fourthly, i'm no longer going to read any more comments in this thread otherwise i'm going to get in trouble with Jimmy. :ouch:

Can we all start over like man it’s like a war zone in here I feel like I could get shot or something.

Can we all start over like man it’s like a war zone in here I feel like I could get shot or something.

it's ok we made it through the war might have lost a few commrads on the way and watched manager walk on to a landmine but he survived (he lost a leg though:lol:) so we can pull back our troops and go back to a glorious parade in our honour

Since that ******* **** is ******* delt with lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way guys i really dont care about getting banned so i'll blank out as many words as i need to.
Hey its actually better then me putting the actual word because their not nice at all

Since that ******* **** is ******* delt with lets GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way guys i really dont care about getting banned so i'll blank out as many words as i need to.
Hey its actually better then me putting the actual word because their not nice at all

Or better don't blank the words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back