Team BURST & Friends! Event postponed untill GT6!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 167 comments
Well as of now my power is out thanks to a storm. Hopefully it will come back on soon.

Last edited:
Dang I hope you're ok bro!

Sorry guys I forgot to post here. Lobby was up @ 1900 though.

Nr : 1472 6118 4259 7711 4852

I am thoroughly interested in such an event ill be glad to join you guys!

Agreed!, hopefully. Not sure if I have something going on.. However, I plan to make it and drift with other teams :) Yayy!👍

Miata video looks a-bit funny :lol:

Yes lol, its certainly not the best video I made , but I promised to upload all events 👍. Trying to make a mx5 train work out well was a pain in the ass lol. Not everyone loves em :P.

Vid was still pretty good Du. Considering everything was captured live, and everyone was in Miatas, I'd say it turned out pretty good.

I'm sad I haven't been able to make the last few sessions after how much fun I had at the first one. Hopefully as summer winds down I'll start getting more free time on the weekends :). Keep the vids coming 👍

Was a cool video, I have to say I was quite excited waiting for the Miata Video!!

Vid was still pretty good Du. Considering everything was captured live, and everyone was in Miatas, I'd say it turned out pretty good.

I'm sad I haven't been able to make the last few sessions after how much fun I had at the first one. Hopefully as summer winds down I'll start getting more free time on the weekends :). Keep the vids coming 👍

Nice, hope you and more Nemesis brothers can join us more often 👍. Got some nice drift action from iPutWorkn as well. New video on the way!

Was a cool video, I have to say I was quite excited waiting for the Miata Video!!

Thanks!

Hope to see you on sunday guys.

I tried to get some footage last night from work twitch and myself. I use my goPro so I could try to record so we'll see how that turns out. I'll mess with it Monday or Tuesday.

I tried to get some footage last night from work twitch and myself. I use my goPro so I could try to record so we'll see how that turns out. I'll mess with it Monday or Tuesday.

Aha nice, can´t wait!

Hey, tried to find the room but it wouldn't let me add the 3378 bit on the end. any other way I can find it, track name/lobby name etc

if you left spaces while typing it would explain why you couldn't fit 4 more numbers... don't leave spaces and try it again

Back