Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
lol yup definitely, another thing that I am glad about with this game is the fact that the viper gts doesn't lose its stripes once you repaint it so the original blue with white stripes is possible

Sup Spike how`s life bro? Hope you come back with that killer tree we all miss so much lol!
Sup jd, life's great thanks. Hope it's the same for you. I should get the game sometime this month, happy to hear you changed your mind and are getting it too lol

Already running into people lying about their use of nitrous. I backed out and watched the kid spray, and he denies it. Cold disabled nitrous, and all of a sudden the kid has to leave haha.

If you're spraying just say you're spraying. Trying to tune off of other people that aren't honest about what they are doing, is going to be a major pain.

lol that's good be B. I am doing great spikey I have a new job now. No more over night shifts, now I can finally sleep like a normal person. That is how it will be nick, most people are gonna deny the use of nos. Just like in gt5 people would deny they were using parts. This is why its better to have a room with no nos, separate the pros from the wanna be's. I have been playing gt5 and it's become so easy now lol. I can not wait to hop on the gt6 bandwagon!

Last edited:
b8b4c116516ee9f32f9ac65f68df4ba9.jpg

GTS Launch Edition :)

It's part of the GT auto now.
I like the fact you can take off the wing. Even though some cars benefit from it it`s still a nice option. Some people would tune a car i.e the corvette zr1 with and without a wing for leader board times.

They're all slow
EDIT: From what I've heard the Shelby is pretty fast and the viper is "uncontrollable" on circuits, im just happy those two are there....btw, they made a premium Bugatti?

Last edited:
Can't wait to drag again. Who wants to come work for me?

I'm going to be making changes to our roster after the 1st of the year. I need to get with Hyper, and the rest of the guys. But changes will be made soon.

Also thinking of holding tryouts in the next month or so. Get some new talent onto the team.

Back