Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
lol yup definitely, another thing that I am glad about with this game is the fact that the viper gts doesn't lose its stripes once you repaint it so the original blue with white stripes is possible
 
Finally found this thread today, sup fellas.
Sup Spike how`s life bro? Hope you come back with that killer tree we all miss so much lol!
 
Sup Spike how`s life bro? Hope you come back with that killer tree we all miss so much lol!
Sup jd, life's great thanks. Hope it's the same for you. I should get the game sometime this month, happy to hear you changed your mind and are getting it too lol
 
Already running into people lying about their use of nitrous. I backed out and watched the kid spray, and he denies it. Cold disabled nitrous, and all of a sudden the kid has to leave haha.

If you're spraying just say you're spraying. Trying to tune off of other people that aren't honest about what they are doing, is going to be a major pain.
 
Make sure you flush and wash your hands!! Lol jk bro glad to see you are back. Hopefully I will be back again soon to get flag treed by O.G!

Lmao, I always do!
 
lol that's good be B. I am doing great spikey I have a new job now. No more over night shifts, now I can finally sleep like a normal person. That is how it will be nick, most people are gonna deny the use of nos. Just like in gt5 people would deny they were using parts. This is why its better to have a room with no nos, separate the pros from the wanna be's. I have been playing gt5 and it's become so easy now lol. I can not wait to hop on the gt6 bandwagon!
 
Last edited:
b8b4c116516ee9f32f9ac65f68df4ba9.jpg


GTS Launch Edition :)
 
You can paint the color of the stripes?
 
How do you get rid of the wings? Is that an option now?
 
It's part of the GT auto now.
I like the fact you can take off the wing. Even though some cars benefit from it it`s still a nice option. Some people would tune a car i.e the corvette zr1 with and without a wing for leader board times.
 
really can't wait to get this game. l hope to build a monster SRT viper, gt500 and SVT cobra R 1st lol
 
They're all slow
EDIT: From what I've heard the Shelby is pretty fast and the viper is "uncontrollable" on circuits, im just happy those two are there....btw, they made a premium Bugatti?
 
Last edited:
EDIT: From what I've heard the Shelby is pretty fast and the viper is "uncontrollable" on circuits, im just happy those two are there....btw, they made a premium Bugatti?
Yes it's premium now. I have one but won't tune it
 
and the viper is "uncontrollable" on circuits

Actually the Viper GTS '13 is one of the best handling roadcars in the game & also one of the fastest on the circuit
 
Actually the Viper GTS '13 is one of the best handling roadcars in the game & also one of the fastest on the circuit
Si Mucho Right!!!
 
So what's faster at the drag strip between a gt500 and SRT viper?
 
Thrasher puts 3 lengths on all my cars lol
 
Can't wait to drag again. Who wants to come work for me?

I'm going to be making changes to our roster after the 1st of the year. I need to get with Hyper, and the rest of the guys. But changes will be made soon.

Also thinking of holding tryouts in the next month or so. Get some new talent onto the team.
 
Back