Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
what's up master, great runs bro. still wondering how u got that esprit pull? it's nasty!
If you're talking about when you had the Viper, its because I tree'd you bad. If we launched even you'd have killed me by atleast 2 cars - I was running the slower GT V8 model.
 
If you're talking about when you had the Viper, its because I tree'd you bad. If we launched even you'd have killed me by atleast 2 cars - I was running the slower GT V8 model.
I gotcha...on my screen it was even tree lol :confused:
 
I gotcha...on my screen it was even tree lol :confused:
That's weird.. unless I'm thinking of a different time. I had the black lotus, right? If thats the case I tree'd you on my screen by about 2 cars off the line and you pulled up to me but couldn't pull ahead of dead-even. Could've been a laggy room too, who knows. I know the Viper is faster than that model, though.
 
That's weird.. unless I'm thinking of a different time. I had the black lotus, right? If thats the case I tree'd you on my screen by about 2 cars off the line and you pulled up to me but couldn't pull ahead of dead-even. Could've been a laggy room too, who knows. I know the Viper is faster than that model, though.
I'm talking bout the 996 hp lotus
 
Well, if you read the thread about a couple of pages back, you'll see Cold and Thrasher has it, so does Nick, Wraith... me... That's 5 there..

Sheesh Chris, do I have to do everything for you! :D
 
O.G
Well, if you read the thread about a couple of pages back, you'll see Cold and Thrasher has it, so does Nick, Wraith... me... That's 5 there..

Sheesh Chris, do I have to do everything for you! :D

:bowdown: haha i never see you online always on GTA5 or offline :(
 
:bowdown: haha i never see you online always on GTA5 or offline :(

I'll be on more on the weekend 9-10pm your time.
Rarely Have time lately.
 
76613356-3855-451C-8CB9-8F0DDDE3A394_zps4mvvqcwp.jpg


950 mb
 
-
 
Last edited:
I can't figure out how to do the 50 mill glitch because my when I uninstall my game data utility patch it keeps on wanting to update gt6 straight to patch 1.02 and not 1.01. If I uninstall patch 1.02 there is no bmw m4 on patch 1.01 its not there in my garage. and there is no patch 1.01 to delete. Does this mean pd have already patched it stopping people being able to go back to patch 1.01?
 
Money glitch has been patched a while ago...
 
dayum harry, im hella mad right now I feel like I want to destroy something somebody hand me a tension ball plsssss!!!
 
dayum harry, im hella mad right now I feel like I want to destroy something somebody hand me a tension ball plsssss!!!
Lol, hey there gonna be some seasonal coming up with good payout next week I think, 3mil for first place and if you have the sign in bonus it will double and then again in January, just a heads up...
 
Happy Birthday To Me!
 
Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy bday and anyone else who does! Got my copy of gt6 today from my wife so ill get cracking on it as soon as I can!
Sweet! Can't wait to catch you on the track once I get it!!!! HAPPY B-DAY!
 
Happy Birthday JD, if you need help with gt6 send me a message on psn
 
Back