Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
Past couple days I've been joining random lobbies, looking for new people to run.

Today I join a TOP 10 tryout lobby thinking maybe someone in there was fast. One guy in there said something along the lines of "classic muscle cars, I'll win all day long."

Now to me, that seems like a challenge to everyone in the lobby. Says his team is the best at classic muscle.

After treeing the guy so hard that he stopped, I line back up and proceed to show off the tail lights.

So much for "I'll win all day long" haha.

Guys have a couple more days to get your Christmas trees. I'm handing them out by the handful :D

Past couple days I've been joining random lobbies, looking for new people to run.

Today I join a TOP 10 tryout lobby thinking maybe someone in there was fast. One guy in there said something along the lines of "classic muscle cars, I'll win all day long."

Now to me, that seems like a challenge to everyone in the lobby. Says his team is the best at classic muscle.

After treeing the guy so hard that he stopped, I line back up and proceed to show off the tail lights.

So much for "I'll win all day long" haha.

Guys have a couple more days to get your Christmas trees. I'm handing them out by the handful :D
I want a Christmas tree!

I want a Christmas tree!

the_grinch_ran_over_a_christmas_tree_by_britt8m-d4jr23z.jpg

Great runs @wraith of horus @levitt1991 @a3picGamer47 @Sutton !! The beetle RSI by far is in my top 3 cars I love to run. It surprise a lot of people on how fast those little things are. Great job on the wagon RR @wraith of horus it's a bit of a pain to run but fun none the less.
I loved the complete difference of the tunes but they still run nice together, you had the lower end of a gear and I had the higher end. Yours gets off like a rocket and mine has a cheeky pull at end. Thanks for the tips. I had the tune, just my shifting was off.

Merry Christmas from me to England and USA.

stanley-and-weiss-merry-christmas-card.jpg

Polyphony Digital has announced a maintenance period for Gran Turismo 6 online services on December 25th, starting at 02:30 GMT/UTC and lasting approximately one hour (click here to convert this to your local time).

The maintenance is somewhat unusual: it’s occurring on one of the major holidays of the year, it’s just an hour long (most are two hours), and it’s only been a week since GT6 update 1.15 was launched. This reduces the probability of another update or more new content, but announced maintenance does usually precede update releases, so it can’t be entirely ruled out.

The maintenance may be related to the “New Year’s Holiday Challenge” GT6 Seasonal Events which were announced last week: the second round of events will also kick off on Christmas morning at 06:00 GMT/UTC. We’ll find out soon enough!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Here's to next year :cheers:
And yeah the new Mazda VGT was released last night.

Edit, I was reading around and it appears Xbox Live and PSN were hacked again last night.

PS4 is crippled and it took me a few attempts to login PS3.

Last edited:
I was only able to for about an hour earlier today.

Looks like they took down the whole world can't get on PSN and even XboxOne. Theres apparently a group of hacksters who are going after Lizard Squad called Anonymous who said they would step in if they took PSN and Xbox live down and ruined parents and kids christmas with no online service. The hacksters have ruined 100's, 1000's, or millions of peoples christmas PS4, XboxOne where they can't activate their new system or get online or play online. There are 100's parents already returning their PS4's wanting their money back. Sony must be losing potential millions by the hour and day. The guys think they are messing about or fooling about. They might be dead soon. They'll find out how serious doing something like this to million and billion dollar companies is or get a job with them or the FBI or face a hard and brutal long time behind bars.

Looks like they took down the whole world can't get on PSN and even XboxOne. Theres apparently a group of hacksters who are going after Lizard Squad called Anonymous who said they would step in if they took PSN and Xbox live down and ruined parents and kids christmas with no online service. The hacksters have ruined 100's, 1000's, or millions of peoples christmas PS4, XboxOne where they can't activate their new system or get online or play online. There are 100's parents already returning their PS4's wanting their money back. Sony must be losing potential millions by the hour and day. The guys think they are messing about or fooling about. They might be dead soon. They'll find out how serious doing something like this to million and billion dollar companies is or get a job with them or the FBI or face a hard and brutal long time behind bars.
Lol, was telling my wife the same thing, the new generation of kids must be frustrated due to no online play, if you think about it is an evil plan indeed...

They must be punished though I can't play online either...

Lol, was telling my wife the same thing, the new generation of kids must be frustrated due to no online play, if you think about it is an evil plan indeed...

They must be punished though I can't play online either...

"Frustrated due to no online play". I can't even imagine how much happier I would've been with my Atari 2600 if was able to get online with it. Kids these days don't know how good they have it lol

"Frustrated due to no online play". I can't even imagine how much happier I would've been with my Atari 2600 if was able to get online with it. Kids these days don't know how good they have it lol
Could have not said it better myself!!

EDIT: Went into stealths room tonight and i keep getting treed by kung and loads of people. I wish the pings were so much better for me.

Last edited:
Hey @wraith of horus tbh I think you are over reacting a bit. It is just a game bro no need to get all pissed off. What do you think happens to me when I join an Aussie or euro lobby I have the same problem you do. I live in the U.S and have trouble treeing the same guys you are having trouble with. You have to enjoy the game for what it is. I am usually on in the mornings for 3-4 hours 4 to 5 days a week. At night I work so I can not be on. I think you should look into seeing if it is your internet or is it just PD. You were not having lag issues so much a few months back so that could be a major issue. You have to take it easy bro, you are too old to be acting like this.

Hey @wraith of horus tbh I think you are over reacting a bit. It is just a game bro no need to get all pissed off. What do you think happens to me when I join an Aussie or euro lobby I have the same problem you do. I live in the U.S and have trouble treeing the same guys you are having trouble with. You have to enjoy the game for what it is. I am usually on in the mornings for 3-4 hours 4 to 5 days a week. At night I work so I can not be on. I think you should look into seeing if it is your internet or is it just PD. You were not having lag issues so much a few months back so that could be a major issue. You have to take it easy bro, you are too old to be acting like this.

EDIT: Sorry J. I was over reacting. And yes it's just a game. My old self was building with rage and needed to let it out. Loads of people in the usa now can tree me. Most of the free time I have is playing GT6 and most of the drag racing is in the USA. I can't be competitive like i'd like to be. I'm a really competitive person. Does no one understand?? I can't tree them or even get even tree yeahhh J i know how you feel because i'm there too bro. It's worthless trying sometimes when my net is so upside down.. I'm sure its just PD a lot of the time. It's always the pings are not good enough.

Last edited:
Back