Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
Seems almost wrong.
Even though we had a falling out this was my first team.
Hats on to y'all
 
Thanks Kung. I think Nick and JD would appreciate this.
 
Last edited:
Good old TDS, I always loved running with the team back in the days of GT5, Ive known some of you guys for literally ages and have huge respect for you. Now it's time to move on & see what the future brings to the table.

i see my good old pendejo jd is on precision now, great pickup btw KUNG! And nick being a lone wolf just like myself now after leaving MMI :D
 
Good old TDS, I always loved running with the team back in the days of GT5, Ive known some of you guys for literally ages and have huge respect for you. Now it's time to move on & see what the future brings to the table.

i see my good old pendejo jd is on precision now, great pickup btw KUNG! And nick being a lone wolf just like myself now after leaving MMI :D
What's happened to MMI? Everyone's left lol.
 
Never been on a team, but I've watched hydro evolve into TDS then this :/ sad to see things go, but everyone's got to move on sometime.
 
Ummmm Hydro was never the predecessor to TDS :/
I thought I was the only one who thought the same. TDS has always been TDS since day one. Team Hydro and Team Eclipse is most likely what he is thinking about.
 
Oh man, sucks to hear about this but hey best of luck for everyone... Y'all a bunch of good guys anyways and we'll keep running into each other like we have lately.
 
I thought I was the only one who thought the same. TDS has always been TDS since day one. Team Hydro and Team Eclipse is most likely what he is thinking about.
My bad
 
Happy 420 T.D.S.! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!
 
Happy 420 T.D.S.! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!
TDS is dead bro!
 
Wait until gt7 comes out. I'll definitely be back
No I mean the team is no longer. This team will not be getting back together, Nick, wraith, and the others have gone solo. I am now a member of precision. We decided to close up shop due to so many people being inactive and moving on to other things.
 
No I mean the team is no longer. This team will not be getting back together, Nick, wraith, and the others have gone solo. I am now a member of precision. We decided to close up shop due to so many people being inactive and moving on to other things.
Oh well then. We'll see in 2-3 years.
 
Since this big update is coming for GT6 I might come back to GT6 for drag racing plus I finally have cable internet 30dwn and 6up speeds. No more dsl speeds with 2mbps down and 900kbps up. All I need is a 20 dollar psn card to re-buy it.
 
I'd wait to see what's in the update. If the update is just some bs, no point in wasting $20
The game is actually 15 dollars. But yeah I agree with you.
 
Yeah just bought it yesterday cause I got bored, anyone still alive? :( It's angels_demon btw
Aye dios mio! Angel you're alive! What's up bro? Some of us are still around just not as often.
 
Yeah just bought it yesterday cause I got bored, anyone still alive? :( It's angels_demon btw

Still alive. But I doubt this game is going to cure your boredom. At least the drag racing aspect of it. Fast people are few and far between.
 
I'll be back on next week. But are the no nos drag rooms still quite full? Because I hate nos rooms.
 
I'll be back on next week. But are the no nos drag rooms still quite full? Because I hate nos rooms.
More or less yes but don't expect a lot of big competition. A lot of the pro guys have moved on to other games or dealing with their personal life. One thing you will always find is a Honda lobby.
 
More or less yes but don't expect a lot of big competition. A lot of the pro guys have moved on to other games or dealing with their personal life. One thing you will always find is a Honda lobby.
Lmao you got that right...
 
It's been a long time. I'm finally back on gt6. Now all I have to do is download the long ass gt6 updates. But it should be fast since I have fios.
 
With the lack of activity from this team, I've decided to leave and do my own thing.

I'm going to run solo, and if I get the urge to compete in battles I'll tryout for a team.

So as of now, this team is no longer. If one of the members wants to take over and bring it back to life, feel free to.

We had some good times though Nick. It was inevitable anyway.
 
TDS is finished? ..
Expected this team to last til GT Sport aleast..

This is OG btw (opt1mum_g4m3r)

Lost my old account with my ps3 being fried so new psn account on ps4: ua_94_

Add me up, except Neck-it, I won't accept nutbush. ;)
 
Back