Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
I'm going to be on somewhere around 9.30 today after I drop my son off at school, just in case JD if you see this...
 
I'm going to be on somewhere around 9.30 today after I drop my son off at school, just in case JD if you see this...
I'll be on around the same time bro!

GFR today @c-losk !! Nice to see you back in action.
 
Last edited:
I'll be on around the same time bro!

GFR today @c-losk !! Nice to see you back in action.
Yeah man, it was fun after you left mikey did but we were there for another hour and ran a couple other cars.

Im gonna work on that Leutecia, I notice at the dealer when I bought it that they have the Clio that is a duplicate of that one I'll see which one is better.

Til next time.
 
Had a guy trying to buy my DC2 tune tonight. Was a "pro" Honda lobby, and my EK was keeping up with DCs haha.

So I got my DC2 out and started destroying everyone :D
 
Had a guy trying to buy my DC2 tune tonight. Was a "pro" Honda lobby, and my EK was keeping up with DCs haha.

So I got my DC2 out and started destroying everyone :D


I've had people ask me for my tunes and I tell them this.

"I paid $20 for this tune, give me $10 and I'll share it"

They leave me alone after this.

Aww Yiss.
 
Had a guy trying to buy my DC2 tune tonight. Was a "pro" Honda lobby, and my EK was keeping up with DCs haha.

So I got my DC2 out and started destroying everyone :D
That DC2 is ridiculosly fast. Beat a Ford GT as well :)
 
I tuned an '07 GSX mitsubishi with banky yesterday, a couple of late 90's models subarus sedan and coupes.
 
I'm 23 and probably look oldest lol, I'm receding and going grey :'(. I'll be getting a zimmer frame for my 30th.
Lol Yeah my grey facial hair is definitely showing my age. Weird thing is the hair on top of my head is still dark as hell lol. Now I am 31 man time flies when you play gt6 lol jk.
 
Lol Yeah my grey facial hair is definitely showing my age. Weird thing is the hair on top of my head is still dark as hell lol. Now I am 31 man time flies when you play gt6 lol jk.
I have gray patches when my beard grows but I've got a big grey patch on my head, kids man, when they whine, break stuff, ruin carpets and a whole lot more it gets stressful. I didnt have a grey hair at 17 before I had kids lol. Must be said though, I'd rather have no hair than no kids.
 
I have gray patches when my beard grows but I've got a big grey patch on my head, kids man, when they whine, break stuff, ruin carpets and a whole lot more it gets stressful. I didnt have a grey hair at 17 before I had kids lol. Must be said though, I'd rather have no hair than no kids.
Dude I feel you on every level. I have been a parent since my teen years. Kids are definitely a pain but nothing beats your kids telling you they love you. I know a lot of people who hate kids but never have an answer to why. I'll stick to my Greg hair and my kids over anything, anyday!
 
Dude I feel you on every level. I have been a parent since my teen years. Kids are definitely a pain but nothing beats your kids telling you they love you. I know a lot of people who hate kids but never have an answer to why. I'll stick to my Greg hair and my kids over anything, anyday!
I can't see why anyone doesn't like kids. I know people who don't and they say it's because they're loud, smelly. Easy solution, pacifier and bath, look after your kids and they'll look after you.
 
How about this Suzuki RR Wagon. Finally with a reverse flip I hit 93 on the shadow. Thanks for the tip J, 165 BHP with Mid Turbo. :)

Going to time this little BEAST on the SSRX. I bet its well fast!

20141223_215449_zps0vyefyap.jpg


20141223_220015_zpsdyhy9iag.jpg


20141223_215534_zpsewndonnu.jpg


20141223_215612_zpswqy2tkzy.jpg
 
Suzuki Wagon RR '97 takes a SELFIE!! :D

Gets a X-Mas paint and tune!

20141223_225348_zpsstl1dlmx.jpg



400M Test. 13:267 @ 94 MPH

20141223_224518_zps2grwszyu.jpg


20141223_225000_zps4jnzj39g.jpg


20141223_225536_zpsyabq6uuk.jpg
 
Grs in the Beetle @jdiaz092009 only got a couple in with @wraith of horus but Grs.

Hey levitt nice runs on the strip today, good to see you bro! 👍

Beetle RSi takes a SELFIE! Pose for the Camera!
This is your tune JD. Now you knooow what it can doooo :D

I found out with your tune that 125 mph is the idea trap speed for 400M. Mine traps 131 but only gets 9:951 time. I just need to tweak 6th gear. Anyway great tune Jonah!

20141223_232212_zpsybkwi8jv.jpg


400M Test. 9:949 @ 125 MPH

20141223_231906_zpscly19r2z.jpg


20141223_231833_zpsahonvwue.jpg


20141223_232502_zpsodiyp9dh.jpg


 
Last edited:
Just a dumb question, Is that gt6 your doing these time runs on? Haven't been on gt6 in ages.
 
Back