Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
I'll be on around the same time bro!

GFR today @c-losk !! Nice to see you back in action.
Yeah man, it was fun after you left mikey did but we were there for another hour and ran a couple other cars.

Im gonna work on that Leutecia, I notice at the dealer when I bought it that they have the Clio that is a duplicate of that one I'll see which one is better.

Til next time.

I'm 23 and probably look oldest lol, I'm receding and going grey :'(. I'll be getting a zimmer frame for my 30th.
Lol Yeah my grey facial hair is definitely showing my age. Weird thing is the hair on top of my head is still dark as hell lol. Now I am 31 man time flies when you play gt6 lol jk.

Lol Yeah my grey facial hair is definitely showing my age. Weird thing is the hair on top of my head is still dark as hell lol. Now I am 31 man time flies when you play gt6 lol jk.
I have gray patches when my beard grows but I've got a big grey patch on my head, kids man, when they whine, break stuff, ruin carpets and a whole lot more it gets stressful. I didnt have a grey hair at 17 before I had kids lol. Must be said though, I'd rather have no hair than no kids.

I have gray patches when my beard grows but I've got a big grey patch on my head, kids man, when they whine, break stuff, ruin carpets and a whole lot more it gets stressful. I didnt have a grey hair at 17 before I had kids lol. Must be said though, I'd rather have no hair than no kids.
Dude I feel you on every level. I have been a parent since my teen years. Kids are definitely a pain but nothing beats your kids telling you they love you. I know a lot of people who hate kids but never have an answer to why. I'll stick to my Greg hair and my kids over anything, anyday!

Dude I feel you on every level. I have been a parent since my teen years. Kids are definitely a pain but nothing beats your kids telling you they love you. I know a lot of people who hate kids but never have an answer to why. I'll stick to my Greg hair and my kids over anything, anyday!
I can't see why anyone doesn't like kids. I know people who don't and they say it's because they're loud, smelly. Easy solution, pacifier and bath, look after your kids and they'll look after you.

How about this Suzuki RR Wagon. Finally with a reverse flip I hit 93 on the shadow. Thanks for the tip J, 165 BHP with Mid Turbo. :)

Going to time this little BEAST on the SSRX. I bet its well fast!

20141223_215449_zps0vyefyap.jpg

20141223_220015_zpsdyhy9iag.jpg

20141223_215534_zpsewndonnu.jpg

20141223_215612_zpswqy2tkzy.jpg

Grs in the Beetle @jdiaz092009 only got a couple in with @wraith of horus but Grs.

Hey levitt nice runs on the strip today, good to see you bro! 👍

Beetle RSi takes a SELFIE! Pose for the Camera!
This is your tune JD. Now you knooow what it can doooo :D

I found out with your tune that 125 mph is the idea trap speed for 400M. Mine traps 131 but only gets 9:951 time. I just need to tweak 6th gear. Anyway great tune Jonah!

20141223_232212_zpsybkwi8jv.jpg

400M Test. 9:949 @ 125 MPH

20141223_231906_zpscly19r2z.jpg

20141223_231833_zpsahonvwue.jpg

20141223_232502_zpsodiyp9dh.jpg

Last edited:
Back