Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
Good old TDS, I always loved running with the team back in the days of GT5, Ive known some of you guys for literally ages and have huge respect for you. Now it's time to move on & see what the future brings to the table.

i see my good old pendejo jd is on precision now, great pickup btw KUNG! And nick being a lone wolf just like myself now after leaving MMI :D

Good old TDS, I always loved running with the team back in the days of GT5, Ive known some of you guys for literally ages and have huge respect for you. Now it's time to move on & see what the future brings to the table.

i see my good old pendejo jd is on precision now, great pickup btw KUNG! And nick being a lone wolf just like myself now after leaving MMI :D
What's happened to MMI? Everyone's left lol.

Never been on a team, but I've watched hydro evolve into TDS then this :/ sad to see things go, but everyone's got to move on sometime.

Happy 420 T.D.S.! If any of y'all are going to do GTAcademy add me on PSN (put GTAcad in the message) so we can have some ghosts to chase!!

Wait until gt7 comes out. I'll definitely be back
No I mean the team is no longer. This team will not be getting back together, Nick, wraith, and the others have gone solo. I am now a member of precision. We decided to close up shop due to so many people being inactive and moving on to other things.

Since this big update is coming for GT6 I might come back to GT6 for drag racing plus I finally have cable internet 30dwn and 6up speeds. No more dsl speeds with 2mbps down and 900kbps up. All I need is a 20 dollar psn card to re-buy it.

I'll be back on next week. But are the no nos drag rooms still quite full? Because I hate nos rooms.
More or less yes but don't expect a lot of big competition. A lot of the pro guys have moved on to other games or dealing with their personal life. One thing you will always find is a Honda lobby.

More or less yes but don't expect a lot of big competition. A lot of the pro guys have moved on to other games or dealing with their personal life. One thing you will always find is a Honda lobby.
Lmao you got that right...

With the lack of activity from this team, I've decided to leave and do my own thing.

I'm going to run solo, and if I get the urge to compete in battles I'll tryout for a team.

So as of now, this team is no longer. If one of the members wants to take over and bring it back to life, feel free to.

We had some good times though Nick. It was inevitable anyway.

Back