Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
Lol your slow kt can't take me down if I was drunk.:):sly:

If it's you shemp, there's 2 things wrong about it. 1st: you loved me on GT5, remember, I was the only guy that hadn't deleted you
2nd: Shemp can't get drunk, he's 14.

Nice try
 
I couldn't care less who you really are. You're quick, but not on this team. So you can go troll elsewhere.
No I just did that because I hate janco
 
If it's you shemp, there's 2 things wrong about it. 1st: you loved me on GT5, remember, I was the only guy that hadn't deleted you
2nd: Shemp can't get drunk, he's 14.

Nice try
whoever this kid is, he's a pretty good troll I won't lie. But seriously kid time to act your age, grow up a bit instead of hiding behind a false identity of another highly respected and well liked drag racer. What you're doing just represents the complete and utter lack of maturity you have, and the lack of respect you have for other people and what they have worked for. For all we know it could have been BEE2. And it's gotta be someone who apparently doesn't like me for some reason, so it could possibly be shemp but I won't throw names out because I don't really know for sure. But who ever you may be, you're quite immature.
 
Doubt it's Gson, he never learned the complete alphabet.

HAHAHA. So sad, but so true.

Good runs today. We'll have to work on a few others tomorrow/sometime this week.
 
Doubt it's Gson, he never learned the complete alphabet.
hE0E00045
 
I'm loving the car selection in this here game lol. Only got two at the moment, but that's a start. I'll be on the track after 9PM est:cheers:
 
I'm loving the car selection in this here game lol. Only got two at the moment, but that's a start. I'll be on the track after 9PM est:cheers:

Good runs today hyper you did a good job with that GTS!
 
Good runs today hyper you did a good job with that GTS!
Thanks Danny! Only had the game two days but it's amazing what some track time can do. It feels good being out there and when we had noobs crashing I felt right at home lol.:cheers:
 
I was in DC and saw it at the air and space museum...that engine is making around 5000 hp.
That's cool. Be safe in that snow guys and have fun. Wish we could get some more of that white stuff!
 
Thrasher! Don't eat the yellow snow jk.

Oh, be careful guys lol
 
so thats what yall look like when the other car is 1/2 lengths out by the first shadow? :lol: jk :sly:
No that is what happens to us waiting for someone to tree us! We die of boredom!(yawn) lol
 
Back