Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
We will be holding tryouts in the next couple weeks. Once something is set in stone, I will post more info

Nick I will add you and keep in touch, I tune everything but Honda's I'll add you tomorrow is that fine?

TDS would like to welcome our newest member, FEAR9012. Definitely someone to look out for on the track 👍

6890896this-cannot-be-real.gif

If only you knew.....

Had a suspicion anyway seeing as the account was new in the UK lobbies but if he's managed to get in TDS with or without Janco, me thinks it's a second troll account, someone who is already decent on the strip but may have a string of history behind him stopping him from being accepted onto a team and this is his chance to start anew or it could be Janco's worst nightmare :D. From his vocabulary, it's very similar to a few people.

Or it's my imagination running wild.

He told nick he was me so he could join them.

And I don't even have a working PS3..
I was thinking the same thing about your ps3. Last time we spoke you said you were most likely not returning anytime soon since you did not have a ps3.

I was thinking the same thing about your ps3. Last time we spoke you said you were most likely not returning anytime soon since you did not have a ps3.
Well then it's time for a man hunt :lol: no seriously if I find him I'll see if I can't take him out. Is he actually decent?

Yeah bro, I have school to worry about, not games. I told OG to Whatsapp me immediately next time someone says that they are me.
Well then it's time for a man hunt :lol: no seriously if I find him I'll see if I can't take him out. Is he actually decent?

Maybe someone wants private TDS info or just a random troll. If it's a troll, I congraduate you for a nice one but I still don't like the idea of someone going around and living off what I've built on GT5 and possibly ruining it.

• Yeah bro, I have school to worry about, not games. I told OG to Whatsapp me immediately next time someone says that they are me.

Maybe someone wants private TDS info or just a random troll. If it's a troll, I congraduate you for a nice one but I still don't like the idea of someone going around and living off what I've built on GT5 and possibly ruining it.
    janco think of that person from gt5 that hates you am you hate them :embarrassed:

Back