Team Dark Side Official Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
  • 89,042 views
Happy new year to the whole of Team TDS 2013 was a bit of a bumpy ride at times but we got through it so heres hoping you all and our team a prosperous 2014! Cheers :cheers:
 
Last edited:
Finally recovered, from jack d, happy new year from ATP downunder.
That Jack D is a bish sometimes! Happy New Year my HOMIE!!
 
Have a good one TDS, I know I will, flying out in a couple hours. :)
 
O.G
Have a good one TDS, I know I will, flying out in a couple hours. :)
Have a great trip bro! Be safe take care Happy New Year!!
 
Fiat strikes a 4.35 billion dollar deal to buy the rest of Chrysler!
 
I've been unsubscribed to this thread for a while now and was wondering why I wasn't getting notifications. So I just read the past few pages lol. Although I'm late as hell happy birthday hyper and JD hope you two enjoyed.
 
I've been unsubscribed to this thread for a while now and was wondering why I wasn't getting notifications. So I just read the past few pages lol. Although I'm late as hell happy birthday hyper and JD hope you two enjoyed.

It's a good thing you aren't that slow on the strip.
 
I've been unsubscribed to this thread for a while now and was wondering why I wasn't getting notifications. So I just read the past few pages lol. Although I'm late as hell happy birthday hyper and JD hope you two enjoyed.
Thanks Spike!!
 
Found a new recruiting photo for you guys:

5vs82.jpg


So how are the drags coming along?
 
Last edited:
nick, first you have to beat me!

I'm working on it. I think I'm doing rather well for the little time I've spent on the game. I want a rematch with those RX7s!
 
I'm working on it. I think I'm doing rather well for the little time I've spent on the game. I want a rematch with those RX7s!
soon!
 
I want a shot at that rx7 too...... so far my spreadsheet A has managed to beat evreryone else's.
But i want to retune it so i need a reason too...

Also did you get that espirit 350 up and ready again?
 
it's running good...I'll see when I have time to go online this weekend.
 
Back