Team Dark Side Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 1,169 comments
United States
VA Beach
Nickrows
Team Dark Side is comprised of a bunch of friends that enjoy drag racing, and the comradery of being in a team. We are looked at as one of the top teams in Gran Turismo drag racing. While we are fast, we also don't mind helping out. Our members are fun, respectful, and full of knowledge when it comes to tuning and drag racing.

We've been around since October 2012, and will be around for a long time.

REGULATIONS
*1. Members need to recognize me as leader and Thrasher and Spikey as Co-leaders in that order. While we may have leaders, team related issues will be discussed with the entire team.
*2. Members need to have respect and let their racing do the talking. Also they need to have respect for other teams.
*3. Members have to be willing to tune and get better. If you're having trouble with a car, ask questions.
*4. It would be best if members have a mic so I can communicate with them.
*5. Team unity and respect to and from all team members is key for our success. If you have any problems come to me and we will fix it ASAP:)

Goals- To have fun and be competitive.
#= Competition/Tourney Wins

FOUNDER
-
HYPERSPEED: AKA-Lordhyperspeed 20

CO-LEADERS
-
SpikeyLEE AKA-Mr Greenthumb 11
-
thrasher0422 AKA thrasher0422 24

MEMBERS
-
dREAM00 AKA-British Blood 8
-
ColdBlooded-1 AKA-DR.Numb 2
-
Wraith_of_Horus AKA-Wraith Sexy Beast 6
-
Nissan380Z AKA-Magic Man
-O.G AKA-Original Gangsta 3
-
dmsdmj AKA-dms 3
-
Minedragon AKA-The Dragonator 2
-
oglog7734 AKA- Versace911 3
-
Ty1220
-Chris12008
-Harry6784
-Red-Ownz 6
-
Swara96

If you have any issues with the team or any of its members, please feel free to PM me.
-Nick
my_favorite_tapiture_photos_of_the_week_50_photos17.jpg

Last edited:
O.G
Haha... Damn you and your Johnsons..
Let's wait for Friday shall we... You never know...

I only penciled us in for a genuine win at Perth. I dont like your chances on a proper fast bouncey pitch. some heads may be knocked off, but i wont say it too loud, stump mic might hear me. hope your lads bring their sunscreen, we are rolling out the warm weather for them.

Yho! it´s Brainblower, but this is my new account. I remember dragging with TDS all the time, was alot of fun :) Welcome back to GT6! Add me Nick, my new ID is B-Minimal

I'll be sure to add you when I get home, always fun running with you.

Thanks for the warm welcome. We were never really gone, a few of our guys just went on hiatus for a little while. But a lot of them are back, and I'm sure after Christmas even more will return.

This game is a lot of fun though. Can't wait until the team battles start up.

Didn´t see ya there OG! Looks like we´re all back on GT6 ;) I was away a few months due to lots of crap going on lol
Make sure you flush and wash your hands!! Lol jk bro glad to see you are back. Hopefully I will be back again soon to get flag treed by O.G!

Welcome back dragon!! Hope to finally drag with ya in the near future.

Last edited:
Damn that looks stunning. Thanks for the pic nick, now it looks like one of my favorite cars lol. Now I just need to see if that's possible on the supra SZ-R and I'll have all the info I need to know

Back