TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Page of off-topic slow-chat deleted; as there have been more than enough warnings in this section about that, next time it just gets the lock.

Stay on topic, folks 👍

Page of off-topic slow-chat deleted; as there have been more than enough warnings in this section about that, next time it just gets the lock.

Stay on topic, folks 👍

My apologies, Slip. Won't happen again 👍

Team guys, check group.

SlipZtrEm

Stay on topic, folks 👍

Sorry slip let's keep stuff like cellphones in our team thread.

Thanks guys 👍

In case you haven't seen it, social groups will be closing, but private threads will be replacing them. Just a head's up, so if you have anything valuable in those groups, I'd suggest saving it now. Any other questions regarding them, don't hesitate to ask in that linked thread!

If you guys join roninator123, he hacks and claims they aren't hacked. We race superbirds, I tree the 🤬 out of him and he pulls me by 5+cars while he's running auto. Now I know my tune on that car doesn't suck, and he tells me I need to learn how to tune. I call him out on it being hacked, and he kicks me haha.

He hosts lobbies called "PRO 1/4 NO HACKS/BS." So just know that if he beats you and you call him out on it, you'll be kicked.

Sent him a message with a few choice words, his response "learn to tune" and this kid couldn't even flip a trans :banghead:

If you guys join roninator123, he hacks and claims they aren't hacked. We race superbirds, I tree the 🤬 out of him and he pulls me by 5+cars while he's running auto. Now I know my tune on that car doesn't suck, and he tells me I need to learn how to tune. I call him out on it being hacked, and he kicks me haha.

He hosts lobbies called "PRO 1/4 NO HACKS/BS." So just know that if he beats you and you call him out on it, you'll be kicked.

Sent him a message with a few choice words, his response "learn to tune" and this kid couldn't even flip a trans :banghead:

Oh nick I have too many stories. Normally they call me a hacker though :P. like last night I ran a spec V in my nuvolari, and won by a hair. Hehehe, he was not happy. I told him to ask the guys here how legit I was, and he continued to say they gtp was garbage. I laughed at him :). So to all the guys here, stay fast 👍 and when they call you a hacker, just know, you are that quick compared to these guys ;).

Oh nick I have too many stories. Normally they call me a hacker though :P. like last night I ran a spec V in my nuvolari, and won by a hair. Hehehe, he was not happy. I told him to ask the guys here how legit I was, and he continued to say they gtp was garbage. I laughed at him :). So to all the guys here, stay fast 👍 and when they call you a hacker, just know, you are that quick compared to these guys ;).

Lol, these hack noobs are everywhere, I ran my legit monaro against one with a vette engine transplant last night and smashed him by half a track, he didn't believe that mine was legit after the thrashing I gave his slow hack, the current batch of online noobs seem to have no interest in learning how to tune to go faster and they all think if they get beat that it must of been a hack,
Old legit tunes n trees FTW

Lol, these hack noobs are everywhere, I ran my legit monaro against one with a vette engine transplant last night and smashed him by half a track, he didn't believe that mine was legit after the thrashing I gave his slow hack, the current batch of online noobs seem to have no interest in learning how to tune to go faster and they all think if they get beat that it must of been a hack,
Old legit tunes n trees FTW

That's why I just try to stick to lobbies where I know the host. I wish you guys could've seen how horrible his tune was. Stock suspension and horrible gear lag, but a ton of power.

Him: "Why does everyone think this is hacked?"
Me: "I happen to have the top time for the superbird, there's no way you're putting 5 car lengths on me."
Him: "Your tune sucks"

Kick haha

Nickrows
That's why I just try to stick to lobbies where I know the host. I wish you guys could've seen how horrible his tune was. Stock suspension and horrible gear lag, but a ton of power.

Him: "Why does everyone think this is hacked?"
Me: "I happen to have the top time for the superbird, there's no way you're putting 5 car lengths on me."
Him: "Your tune sucks"

Kick haha

No way in hell his car would have been legit, that's why I join real drags, not even realistic hack rooms.

Yeah, very good runs last night 👍

Guys thank you for for attending the comp last night was fun. Nicko before the comp i was in a room joined my bud bugziibx and there was a guy in there named MFG jeff hack out the (censored) running black edition with stock suspension. I run him tree him by a car i see his launch at my rear bumper , it even bogs lol the he pulls me and beats me by a car. Funny kid if ya see him in a room just kik him.

I can't seem to get my specV faster than 9.033 even with the timed launch, weirdly I get a better time launching normally than time launching. :/

Any tips?

With a time launch, you need to catch the RPM right around 6k. Run manual and shift at 8k. If you're running 9.033 launching normally, your car is insanely fast.

Nickrows
With a time launch, you need to catch the RPM right around 6k. Run manual and shift at 8k. If you're running 9.033 launching normally, your car is insanely fast.

Agreed try to get it at exactly 6k rpm for the best launch. Once you are comfortable with the auto time launch try to launch it in manual like nick said. Watch your 0-60 and 0-100 your goal is to improve them both. With this type of car your black screen launch should not be better then your time launch.

Last edited:

It's fast but my tree is just crappy <---(Idk if i should censor that)

Meenabon
It's fast but my tree is just crappy <---(Idk if i should censor that)

Just work on your tree bro. Open a lobby and practice with your team mates. It is all in your reaction time and sometimes your connectivity also. Anything i can do to help pm me bro i have no problem helping you out.

I'm on, you's on? Lol

I won't be back on tonight.

I cleared my cache, for the first time ever, this afternoon. I'm not sure if it was just in my head or what, but my tree was insane. Treeing/launching even against UK people with a UK ghost. Treeing pretty fast people by almost an entire car. My No Stripe was beating Enzos and ACRs by more than a car length. It was just nuts.

I'll be keeping that clear from now on.

I cleared my cache, for the first time ever, this afternoon. I'm not sure if it was just in my head or what, but my tree was insane. Treeing/launching even against UK people with a UK ghost. Treeing pretty fast people by almost an entire car. My No Stripe was beating Enzos and ACRs by more than a car length. It was just nuts.

Lol nice:)

Nickrows

Damn nick is faster :nervous: :bowdown:

I had this experience a few times...

I didn't know what triggered it but in a US lobby with a US tree and being the only flag, I get freak ghost response

Damn hilarious though, a flag faster than a US counterpart on a US tree.

Other times, I get thrashed... :(

Back