TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
Nickrows
Sure.

So funny story: Join a lobby, run a few people, just having fun. Get 3 people in the lobby that think they're hot s#!*. One of them is ghosting, and ghost before I was even revved up. So he chats "GO B****." I tree the crap out of one if the other guys, then turn my attention back to the one that was ghosting. My words "if i'm a b****, run me pinks." He just kept talking more and more, but refused to line up with me. The other 2 jumped on the bandwagon, and started talking. One of them lined up, got treed, claims I jumped, then says my 09 had to have at least 900HP Hahaha. Jahluv was cracking up. It was great.

Kids these days, all bark no bite.

There goes nick again bullying little kids lol. You should have told him to come here and get a real tune for his 09 maybe he would had a chance. Wait.... i forgot i was talking to nick even with a real tune he would have still lost lol.

There goes nick again bullying little kids lol. You should have told him to come here and get a real tune for his 09 maybe he would had a chance. Wait.... i forgot i was talking to nick even with a real tune he would have still lost lol.

Hahaha yeah. He could've used a top 09 tune, and still would've lost to my 07. That's how badly I treed the kid.

I probably should've raced them in my 07, would've been more humiliating.

Nickrows
Hahaha yeah. He could've used a top 09 tune, and still would've lost to my 07. That's how badly I treed the kid.

I probably should've raced them in my 07, would've been more humiliating.

Damn!! would have been a fair match if you used a gtr black mask or gtr proto 05 lol. "The world may never know" 👍

Haha, you guys know I never take it easy. Always looking for the win.

If I get into a room now, I know there's going to more kids saying "race me hyper" "pinks me hyper" cause now they might win lol. Gives us more competition.

Nickrows
I know when I was more of a noob than I am now, I always wanted to race you. I figured if I could beat the leader of a well known team, I was doing alright.

Funny cause thats how i felt about you when we first raced. I thought to myself i have to beat this dude :grumpy: lol.

Nickrows
Haha, I don't remember the first time we raced. Were you successful in your endeavor?

Yes after a million fudging tries lol. Now we are on the same team who would of known. With hyper i was driving myself insane trying to figure out his tree. I was like wtf ahhhhhhh.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, This kids viper is fast as can be!!! If you're online, join me.

Lol, kids was funny "I'm not hacked" lol you just pulled nick and hyper by cars after you got treed lol. It's funny too cause without the part he would have been right there with us. He probably got one of our tunes too. COM' ON MAN:)

Anything good happen after I left?

Hyperspeed
Lol, kids was funny "I'm not hacked" lol you just pulled nick and hyper by cars after you got treed lol. It's funny too cause without the part he would have been right there with us. He probably got one of our tunes too. COM' ON MAN:)

Yes i got on lol jk. Great runs last night nick.

One-Tree-Hill-D-green-19839104-1280-1024_zps444f5d34.jpg

Nicks tree of life ^^^

Edit: i was thinking of doing a few comps tonight if anyone is down.

Last edited:

Coco and Smoke joined. Coco treed the hell out of the kid, and got pulled. I ended up kicking him, then got some fan mail.

Him: You're not as fast as you think you are.
Me: Go beat any of my times.

Yes i got on lol jk. Great runs last night nick.

One-Tree-Hill-D-green-19839104-1280-1024_zps444f5d34.jpg

Nicks tree of life ^^^

Edit: i was thinking of doing a few comps tonight if anyone is down.

That's a scary picture haha :sly:

I'll be down for some comps if I'm home.

Good runs, both of you, last night.

Good runs yesterday, unfortunately you guys called it trees over there but we called it Tomatoes over here, can be found on Subway sandwiches or Double whopper here...
tomato-tips-380-1.jpg

kingking
Good runs yesterday, unfortunately you guys called it trees over there but we called it Tomatoes over here, can be found on Subway sandwiches or Double whopper here...

Its more like the flying kiwi tree lol.

flying-kiwi_zps38a4aa21.jpg

cartoon-kiwi-300x101_zpsb0dd8bf8.jpg

Nickrows
Good runs J. Sorry I just randomly left, that room just started to get on my nerves.

I hear ya bro. That one-seeds kid just kept writing stupid stuff. I left about 10 mins after you. I was ready to pass out from exhaustion and my controller is all f'd up since my kid smash it on the floor. I might get on tonight for a little drag or continue with gta5.

Last edited:
Oglog called me out last night. Said he'd take my entire garage. We run Supras, I win 2-0. He scammed me haha. I'd never take a teammates car though.

Edit: I have no problem making them change their entry message ;)

Back