TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
What time you thinking? I'll try to make it. Might be racing in the same state as my elephant over there <-, but ey, it makes my tree a little more quick haha

hostility
What time you thinking? I'll try to make it. Might be racing in the same state as my elephant over there <-, but ey, it makes my tree a little more quick haha

After the Florida State Miami game:) I didn't understand that last part.

hey hyperspeed im new to tuning and drag racing, not like newbish new i know how to drag race and tune and what not its just getting my tunes faster :P i was wondering if you'd be willing to take me in as a new member, i know id have to try out and such if you want to plan a date or time, im not 100% sure il be able to get on at any set time and date due to family issues but they are slowly clearing up so il be good to go every night of the week soon :)

UnKnOwN287
hey hyperspeed im new to tuning and drag racing, not like newbish new i know how to drag race and tune and what not its just getting my tunes faster :P i was wondering if you'd be willing to take me in as a new member, i know id have to try out and such if you want to plan a date or time, im not 100% sure il be able to get on at any set time and date due to family issues but they are slowly clearing up so il be good to go every night of the week soon :)

Sounds good:) we'll get in a room soon and see if your chill. You don't have to be the fastest but I like a chill person who is willing to learn and get faster. It's cool about getting on in certain times I understand. The more people we have in the team the more people you will have to race against at any given time. Hit me up when you get a chance to get on and I'll try to make it as well. What time zone are you in?

UnKnOwN287
awesome and i am in EST, im good to go on now for like half an hour if thats cool? :)

Ok. I can't stay on to long I got work at 2:00 AM... Sucks lol. Friend me at HYPERSPEEDBRIGHT and I'll find you.

friend request sent :)

Ok. I can't stay on to long I got work at 2:00 AM... Sucks lol. Friend me at HYPERSPEEDBRIGHT and I'll find you.

just join a drag room and il join, my sister took my bloody microphone so im micless tonight i do have one though haha :)

hyperrrrr you should open up a room :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great TEAM racing tonight guys!! I'm liking what I'm seeing:) VERY VERY Competitive against the other PROs. BABYFACE keep up the good work. TEAM DARK SIDE ALL DAY!!!

Yeah some good runs guys hope to get more rooms like that going soon...and also baby face a beast!! T*D*S the age of The Dark Side has begun....

tonight hyper what time will you be on, ive bin working on some tunes, i want to test them agaisnt you and tune some more cars while im at it

Last edited:
image_zps0e35381b.jpg.html

My guess is you can't see that?

Last edited:
Back