TEAM DARK SIDE(T*D*S) Official Thread

• Thread starter Nickrows
  • 3,667 comments
O.G
Should O.G make a return?

Vote Yes or No below

Results will be tallied up and released tomorrow.

Og what are you doing all this time. No more dream00 or brommo. I need some uk support dude. Hurry up and come back to gt5 bish or else!!

I was on today... Logged on, no names really popped out to me so just went and played Black Ops 2. :(

Nick, thanks for the Dodge.

Gfrs last night nick, trin, o.g, thrasher. Sorry thrasher that I gave you your only 2 loses for the night. Your tree was killer tho much respect bro. Take care guys!!

Gfrs last night nick, trin, o.g, thrasher. Sorry thrasher that I gave you your only 2 loses for the night. Your tree was killer tho much respect bro. Take care guys!!
When was this I was on last night from 7-9pm and nobody was :banghead: on so I had to settle in random rooms and had fun handle it to them no matter what they brought out

You can thank me Nick :P

He first inquired about TDS through me. I gave him the old speech, loyalty, commitment blah blah...

I'm sending him some FFs to tune.

Been good. The drag scene is coming around a little. No more hacks as of the latest update. We'll see how long that lasts

TEAM NEWS!!!!
PLEASE WELCOME Man_With_No_Hat to the team.
He'll be a big asset to the team. Help him out with expanding his garage if he needs it.

Welcome.. I'll troll whenever I decide to get back on GT5

He doesn't have SSRX at the moment, he used to tune with poopship04 on his ps3 til he got his own. That was til poopship died. RIP.

I told him to hold off til GT6 which is under a month away anyway. SSRX will be included in GT6.

Awesome! glad to have him on the team. Ill hook him up with cars and paints. I have him on my friend list already since we have raced before. If he needs tuninf help ill most def help him out. Make sure he gets gtp nick.

Dream i am doing good same as always working and playing gt5 when i can.

Awesome! glad to have him on the team. Ill hook him up with cars and paints. I have him on my friend list already since we have raced before. If he needs tuninf help ill most def help him out. Make sure he gets gtp nick.

Dream i am doing good same as always working and playing gt5 when i can.

What's up guys? Hola

Back