Team Drift DynamiK | DDK*Silver Sliders| OP Update soon! |

United States
NC
xl_Devonte_lx
MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_zps6b8e40e5.jpg

Welcome to the official DDK thread!

About the Team:
Team Drift DynamiK is a team that was founded September of 2013, although since then we’ve changed names. @DDK TRY_HARD is the original founder, however, leadership has been passed down to @xlDevontelx the co-founder. Since then, we have been striving to go strong, despite the changes or challenges along the way.
Here at DDK, we are all family. Silver is not only our color, it’s our embodiment of who we are as a unit. DDK always strives towards excellence both mentally, and physically. With the right attitude, mindset, and skills.. we are The Silver Sliders.

Members:

Bios coming soon..
Image20140326221741863_zps3578ed33.jpg

@DDK TRY_HARD

Image20140413115546702_zps9c92b221.jpg

@xlDevontelx

EigerNordwand-ShortTrack_zpsda2ae2db.jpg

@xKiller_Dx

Image20140401192806324_zps24fd279a.jpg

@t3kc0h

Image20140405121105988_zps602bfcc3.jpg

@whiteboy0768

@JonClaudVanDam (picture coming soon!)

@TyreranT (picture coming soon!)

@psykojr34 (picture coming soon!)

Recruitment
DDK is an INVITE ONLY team. However, if you request to join DDK, and we feel you have something to offer, then you will be considered.

Events

Last edited:
Guess whose back... ^^

@GreazyTee We've changed too much since day one, it was time for a new thread. I think you'd better understand if you were actually in the team lol

Not for "no reason", we just put a lot of work into the merge and it didn't turn out so well. Instead of cleaning it up and forgetting it ever happened we let it die, and started anew.

Ahhhh I was just a little confused. I didn't know you couldn't change the title or the content of a thread!

But anyways good luck with everything 👍

Ahhhh I was just a little confused. I didn't know you couldn't change the title or the content of a thread!

But anyways good luck with everything 👍

You can change the title, and delete the posts, but the memories remain bro.

Thanks for the well wishes though 👍

[quote"whiteboy0768, post: 9578806, member: 254878"]Oh BTW THE WHITEBOY IS HERE!!!! (:[/quote]
Lmfao Indeed he is. Welcome officially to the team... you'll be the last new guy for awhile around here. :D

Back