Team DriftNinja New Video!

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 10 comments
Thought I share our 2nd Team Video

Nice video but it ended up being the same thing after about 2 minutes. We should drift sometime, its been a long time seen i've drifted with you guys and it seems you have grown, keep up the good work. :D

0:48 - How on earth are you drifting inside the pitlane on Eiger Nordwand?

You can drive UP the exit a pretty long ways before the comp takes over and turns you around. This can be done on both forward and reverse configurations of the track.

When the normal track is loaded, I usually turn around by the red banners on the left (left as you are going up). It is a very fun little section to drift. I've never really drifted the pit on the reverse config, so I'm not sure where the turn-around spot is.

IMO, GT needs more sections like this, both for grip and drift - very tight, scenic country roads. Come on PD, we are artists, give us more awesome locals as blank canvasses, and let us go to work lol.

@ Team DiftNinja, that was a sick video guys! Like the other guy said, lovin the use of a camera car. GTP needs more vids like this lol.

Last edited:
Just trying different from the other videos out there, other than that we were just having fun drifting together. Hope I can do better on the 3rd vid.

Good vid UKO!!

We have been toying with camera car ideas as well - you beat us to the punch. :sly:

Look forward to seeing your future vids... 👍

I had fun making this vid :D we were goofing off half the time. I am surprised uko was able to get that many good shots LOL. Dont worry guys the next one will be more serious and have some even more crazy cam angles and tandems.

Back