Team DriftNinja

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 140 comments
I know this is late but good lounge you had Andy(Nismo). I got awsome pics.

man its been forever since we got a chance to slide together guys. we really need to make an effort to get back on it. Anyways made this vid lastnite felt like i should post it here as well. cause i am a DriftNinja after all :D so enjoy.

Awesome drift session today with Nismo_DriftNinja:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope to drift with you again soon :D

Hey Guys i'd like to inform you about a lobby that is open right now (1472-6118-3916-1736-2858) the lobby is just a social gathering for all different teams and feel free to do competitions,races or just show off your drifting skill to other teams i dont when i will be coming off to go to bed but i will be on quite late my PSN is freeruna97 drop me a message hwne your free and i will set up a lobby an we can drift together my team and my team or just have a social gathering. Thank You...

Hey i was wondering if i could join your drifting team, i have been drifting with UKO_DriftNinja for a few hours and he was considering letting me join

tamagotchi78
Hey i was wondering if i could join your drifting team, i have been drifting with UKO_DriftNinja for a few hours and he was considering letting me join

Yeah sure no problem, I will add you

You guys are amazing drifters, its a shame we don't see you guys regulary.

Awesome drift session with you the other day, hope we can drift again:tup:

Anyway here a quick highlight vid from my livestream channel and might just make one with you in it.

hello i would love to join the team if possible, ace a couple of days I found a DRIFNINJA team member in a room and you can say I gave the opinion that his name is
Dakd_DriftNinja. I describe,,
I'm from Spain, I have 19 years playing with remote control, it took a long time to drift echo of pewter competing in tournaments of my country and I have pewter into 2 teams and I look for a new computer that people are active and have fun bn, I have fully available every day.
forgive if I write something wrong but do not master English very much haha
regards

hello i would love to join the team if possible, ace a couple of days I found a DRIFNINJA team member in a room and you can say I gave the opinion that his name is
Dakd_DriftNinja. I describe,,
I'm from Spain, I have 19 years playing with remote control, it took a long time to drift echo of pewter competing in tournaments of my country and I have pewter into 2 teams and I look for a new computer that people are active and have fun bn, I have fully available every day.
forgive if I write something wrong but do not master English very much haha
regards

Send me a friend request on psn or message me, so you may jion in a lobby/lounge where i can see you drifting. Then we can decide from there ok mate:)

Been a while since i posted something here lol. Anyway I just recently pick up another 240SX Drift Project and planning to drift again in real life:

Been a while since i posted something here lol. Anyway I just recently pick up another 240SX Drift Project and planning to drift again in real life:

Clean looking car... Body looks straight and the paint looks good... :sly:
Nice touch with the S14 rims... 👍

How much did you pay for it?

DGambino1
Clean looking car... Body looks straight and the paint looks good... :sly:
Nice touch with the S14 rims... 👍

How much did you pay for it?

It's a 300z wheels, got it for a good deal with stance coil/weld diff/5 lugs/blitz exhaust. $2500 ready to drift;)

It's a 300z wheels, got it for a good deal with stance coil/weld diff/5 lugs/blitz exhaust. $2500 ready to drift;)

Oh your right! My bad... I went back and looked at it again - 300z wheels alright... Forgot that early 240s were 4 lug by default!

Good price UKO!!! Can't wait to see more vids in the future... 👍

Need to get a b pillar bar already to get those belts off the floor. With that angle if you get in s front end collision they can compress your spine.

But great looking car. Watch for tire rubbing.

SPANK
Need to get a b pillar bar already to get those belts off the floor. With that angle if you get in s front end collision they can compress your spine.

But great looking car. Watch for tire rubbing.

Yeah looking to actually get cage and tire rubbing some what fix lol.

Latest Posts

Back