Team DriftNinja

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 140 comments
UKO_DriftNinja
Name is UKORedgar aka UKO_DriftNinja.
https://www.gtplanet.net/drifting-in-gran-turismo-5-first-gameplay-videos/

I have finally decided to post my team here since everyone else have. I'm not to big on promoting my team enough and haven't made any video lately, but I am currently planning on making one soon for the team and let others know about us.

I have been busy keeping up with the xat.com/EvergreenDrift and hosting open lobby almost every night with the livestream channel. Any how I'll try to list out all the members I know from the top of my head that are some what active online.

Team DriftNinja: (Founded 2009)
DriftNinjaDesktopBackround.jpg

1. UKORedgar aka UKO_DriftNinja
2. UnSaveDVeRyNicE aka NicE_DriftNinja
3. KingKwentyne aka King_DriftNinja
4. nissan240kat aka Nismo_DriftNinja
5. madawgro aka Mad_DriftNinja
6. Junisi aka Jun_DriftNinja
7. ragonfab aka TRM_DriftNinja
8. o0raygun0o aka (need team acct)
9. BadEtiquette aka (need team acct)
10. PeteWhete aka Pete_DriftNinja
11. cobrastv aka Cobra_DriftNinja
12. DoriHako aka Hako_DriftNinja
13. Baldo99 aka Baldo_DriftNinja
14. hardknock671 aka hk671_DriftNinja
15. D-Princess_NaTTy aka NaTTy_DriftNinja
16. rofajole aka RoFa_DriftNinja
17. Darth_DriftNinja
18. Dakd_DriftNinja
19. HardParked aka Pinoy_DriftNinja
20. PoX aka PoX_DriftNinja

Last edited:
Yess indeed. It was about time. I guess now you leave me no choice I have to use my team tag LOL. Honestly can't wait to the team vids going bro. Nice start to the thread!

I didn't even know you guys were a "team"... I just figured you guys were all friends that were on at the same time... LOL!

Look forward to drifting with you guys... Always good tandems...

Currently working on getting more footage for updating Team DriftNinja Vid for GT5. Hope having this thread can get my members attention who are some what inactive:( but for those are online most of the time will take more spot in the video project.

Hi man, I would love to start drifting havent tried it in GT5 and i have had the game for ages now. I would love someone to teach me and i will get my own tune up. Im from UK i hope that aint a problem

Hey I was drifting with some of you guys last night. I had no clue you were a team though. Good times. :)

Im trying to get my team back more active and hope to have some friendly drift challenge with other teams. The future battle will be livestream and recorded for video project. Let me know if any team out there wanna be our first challenger and hope my team are ready lol.

Make sure to check at:
www.youtube.com/ukoredgar2143 and www.justin.tv/uko_driftninja

Lol.. I know what you guys are like... your more then ready for GTP... I think your past due to be honest :sly: this team will be a top contender, without a doubt.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

I'll for sure be down to edit any footage you want to send my way

When there were no convenience of difference in time and convenience of a word, I participated.
That's TEAM which has a special feeling.

Some pics from the session on 07/20/2011

suzukacircuiteastcoursek.jpg

GT Planets very own Drift Princess putting the pressure on LOL
suzukacircuiteastcourset.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcourseh.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcoursee.jpg

Now thats a train LOL

suzukacircuiteastcourse.jpg

suzukacircuiteastcoursemk.jpg

deepforestraceway17.jpg

deepforestraceway16.jpg

deepforestraceway15.jpg

grandvalleyeast2.jpg

Hi There,
I was just browsing your thread. Might i give a suggestion for those last pics?
Lower the shutterspeed. All the cars in all the pictures seem to be standing still, at least all the rims are. This makes the pics loose some dynamics. If you can get the car to be sharp and the rims a bit blurry, the picture will give a lot more sence of speed..

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

Last edited:
Attention all DriftNinja! I have sent a mass messages to all drift team in gtplanet to battle us. Hope you're ready for this, get ready to volunteer in this battle cause I will need your help. For now settings day/time when our first battle will be and which team that is going to reply to my mass messages, hope I don't get bann for doing that lol oh well.

Back