Team DriftNinja

• Thread starter UKORedgar
  • 140 comments
Team DriftNinja post your real life rides;) Just something to maybe keep this tread semi alive lol.

UKO_DriftNinja
A7EE05D7-1C35-48EA-9A3B-E7032A87E09E-8282-00000864EF22F68E.jpg

Bro I havent played in over a month.... I been working on pc.... will back on by next week hopefully...

Its been like two years since i drifted and here is the first event in 2012 to shake off some rust lol...

Hey guys its been almost half a year, and man I wish I could get on more. Sadly college has me it a tight spot. Also I wish I did post my car, but can't do that. Its a 04 Mustang, and its not going to be drifting anytime soon. Anyway after finals I'll be on for winter, but when springs comes back its back to class for me. See you guys soon.
-Cobra_DriftNinja

Any DriftNinja members still somewhat active online and drifting? I think we are overdue on a new team video, so any if you guys up to it? Let me know thanks

You guys got a very good team, too bad we can´t see you guys in GTP drift comps, you´d do very well 👍.

You guys got a very good team, too bad we can´t see you guys in GTP drift comps, you´d do very well 👍.

Thank you very much and hope I can get my team back in action. Maybe get them participating in gtp comps, yeah time zone is abit of a challenge. Hope we get to drift we you guys one of these days:)

Back