Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,677 views
Some fun times with @Izzy B and Villain, just another day killing it with the Lexus.
View attachment 137314 View attachment 137315 View attachment 137316 View attachment 137317





NB Miata's are good too! @ITSHAM @DriftRyuji @kolio123 Lil guy makes 411hp on full boost!
View attachment 137318
View attachment 137319


Coming back to my ISF, I finally got her a friend to play with.
View attachment 137320 View attachment 137321 View attachment 137322
Just because my internet is derping doesn't mean I stop drifting. Opportunity to buckle down, practice, improve tunes. If you guys are dbz fans you may say that I entered the hyperbolic time chamber.
View attachment 137327






Some photo's I took while getting my IA license. @Emergency12, @Muffinland, what do you guys thinks?View attachment 137328
View attachment 137329
View attachment 137330
Oh no, my Miata is not acceptable.. neither is yours! :p
By the way, nice offline pictures.

Hope that gets fixed!
I got a new one to.
Aww snap!
 
is koilo still livestreaming it?
 
Idk boys... I cant drift! Today ive done nothing but fail...
 
Yes Today at 5 est when you join type in chat dynasty or you'll get kicked.
Cool see ya'll then, I also would like to thank AAO for help sending our forum from 290, well through the 300's and now into 400. My hat's off for you AAO.
 
No when you join lobby type in game chat saying your in dynasty or he will kick you.
Oh fosho lol my bad ima lil tired from last night but cnt wait for this rematch! Gonna be fun..
 
Cool see ya'll then, I also would like to thank AAO for help sending our forum from 290, well through the 300's and now into 400. My hat's off for you AAO.
Should I type this in the AAO forum? lol
 
Dangit dp just reminding everyone team comp today vs AAO at 5 est good luck to all the drivers involved in it devil can't make it so I need kdf or loubell.
 
I will be opening the lobby in 45 minutes. Should give wveryone enough time to get in the room.At 5 i will show everyone the line and you will get 15 minutes to run the line
 
Back