Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,472 views
Well, good luck to everyone, I want you guys to wreak them (if you know what I mean:sly:). It's going down I'm yellin' Timber, you better move, you betta dance.
 
Room Open: 1472-6399-6408-2430-8719
 
Wow, now my PS3 is having problems. It started to boot up GT6 and it got stuck and kept looping. I was able to quit the game, but it shuts down. So I turn it back on and it says that "your ps3 has been shut off incorrectly, may take 2 to 3 hrs to restore files" I NEVER TURNED IT OFF
 
Wow, now my PS3 is having problems. It started to boot up GT6 and it got stuck and kept looping. I was able to quit the game, but it shuts down. So I turn it back on and it says that "your ps3 has been shut off incorrectly, may take 2 to 3 hrs to restore files" I NEVER TURNED IT OFF
hahah, dont matter, just press ok or O to get out of there.
 
Wow, now my PS3 is having problems. It started to boot up GT6 and it got stuck and kept looping. I was able to quit the game, but it shuts down. So I turn it back on and it says that "your ps3 has been shut off incorrectly, may take 2 to 3 hrs to restore files" I NEVER TURNED IT OFF
Even if you do chose to restore the files, it never takes 2-3hrs to restore them unless something Is actually corrupted
 
Here is the correct room number 1472-6399-8408-2430-8715
 
Got kicked. Went to eat came back, boot. Said my team name too.
 
Got kicked. Went to eat came back, boot. Said my team name too.
They needed to make room for AAO's last member. They did try asking but you weren't there. Sorry man :guilty:
 
Last edited:
Patience
 
Back