Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,168 views
Sai
Don't why she would do that. Isa has been a sought after drifter since GT5. She's impressed a lot of people without even knowing it ( myself included ) . Think she has the ambition to win like myself.
Sai the philosopher people.
 
Sai
Don't why she would do that. Isa has been a sought after drifter since GT5. She's impressed a lot of people without even knowing it ( myself included ) . Think she has the ambition to win like myself.
ambitious people don't quit........ Dr. Julius Erving told me that
 
Can I admit something? I don't think I even know her. I should have been there, I was just too busy breaking up with somebody, so... Next time. :)
 
Oh ****. (sorry for language) Isa back?! *Screams*
 
Can I admit something? I don't think I even know her. I should have been there, I was just too busy breaking up with somebody, so... Next time. :)
I wasn't even remotely apart of the cool kids in gt5 so I wouldn't know. reason to believe that she came back yesterday after two months.
 
That could be a new motto for people new to drifting! (And other things...:cool:)

As for isa, I hadn't really heard of her until she joined dynasty. By the sounds of things, she's good :)

Has been my motto ever since i started drifting, haha. Isa has been around for a while and she's above than " good ".
 
Sai
Has been my motto ever since i started drifting, haha. Isa has been around for a while and she's above than " good ".
Nice, can't wait to drift with her on Thursday. Still sort of new to the GTP side of drifting so I don't really know many people (yet).
 
Last edited:
Nice, can't wait to drift with her on Thursday then, our new team video is going to be great. Still sort of new to the GTP side of drifting so I don't really know many people (yet).

:O I been around GTP for a long time now. You'll get around sooner or later.
 
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! When are you up for such madness?

Whenever, i'm about to join in some sick japanese rooms in a bit. I'm losing soo much sleep cause of these lobbies. LOL
 
Sai
Whenever, i'm about to join in some sick japanese rooms in a bit. I'm losing soo much sleep cause of these lobbies. LOL
#dienasty has a lot planed this week, I got off early because I got sick of failing my Math tests so I studied for once. Whenever I'm on I'm ready for it~
 
#dienasty has a lot planed this week, I got off early because I got sick of failing my Math tests so I studied for once. Whenever I'm on I'm ready for it~

I don't think you want the D in D-Material. LOL
 
Back