Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,647 views
Matt Fields new kor is too much for me!
image.jpg
 
My first experience on a bike was wisky throttle and I broke my leg and a couple fingers soooooooooooooooooooo my opinion is irrelevant lol it's cool though, is it a JSXR?

GSXR
 
Yeah that, freaking finger slipped 2 letters over~

Funny how fast that damn bike is. It's a 9 sec bike as it sits, it would destroy my Foxbody any day of the week.
 
Sai
Funny how fast that damn bike is. It's a 9 sec bike as it sits, it would destroy my Foxbody any day of the week.
Well because its a bike.
 
Sai
Getting there bud, bout the second time i rode a bike. I love the rush of it though.
Be careful. there's alot of stupid drivers out there. I almost died a couple times riding. When you get the wheelies down come see me!
 
Be careful. there's alot of stupid drivers out there. I almost died a couple times riding. When you get the wheelies down come see me!

Yea man, i almost got cut off going 70 on the highway. I almost cried.

Sir thing, i'm starting to love these bikes a lot more now.
 
Call psn and listen o them and make them fix it, its there job to.
I did, they said turn unplug the router and plug it back in. Have no insurance so they won't give me another Juan.
 
I did, they said turn unplug the router and plug it back in. Have no insurance so they won't give me another Juan.
Did you look on troubleshooting forum on Sony's website?
 
Back