Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,610 views
Wonder how old fords doing with his TV.
 
Last edited:
Hows everybody?
Since I formatted my ps3 and have no wifi on it 1: I lost the update previous to the newest one so the grip levels are even lower 2: I lost all my cars and there is no way to make a quick buck so I got to work for errthang.
 
Dat edit doe.

Edit: I always catch myself when it's too late.
Yeah, I checked the op just as I posted that :indiff:. Sorry about the PS3 dude, my Internet's playing up at the moment too so I'm just winning races.
 
Last edited:
Since I formatted my ps3 and have no wifi on it 1: I lost the update previous to the newest one so the grip levels are even lower 2: I lost all my cars and there is no way to make a quick buck so I got to work for errthang.
Sent you a PM.
 
Reason i said " godlike " is because what something that was said in my team thread, was just poking fun at it as usual.
 
Sai
Reason i said " godlike " is because what something that was said in my team thread, was just poking fun at it as usual.
Ah, a self-joke. The lowest point in social status :D
 
Ah, a self-joke. The lowest point in social status :D

What's the point of saying anything if i can't have any fun in it? I'll say what i want till i die !
 
Too bad it doesn't last longer in my digestive system.
 
Last edited:
Back