Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghostthief980
  • 2,565 comments
  • 143,586 views
Hey guys , ive completed the team video after hours and struggles and editing it will be up very soon! Stay tuned!

As a man of my word, there you go:)


That's a really good song, what is it?
 
Thx, no I didn't O_o lol. I liked the editing though. It was quite good too. Anybody up for some drifting?
 
You not get a copyright notice for it?
Nope cause I mentioned there name and soundclound and YouTube and said I do not own any rights to the music in the description

Thx, no I didn't O_o lol. I liked the editing though. It was quite good too. Anybody up for some drifting?
Thanks man! I'm currently doing homework and going to work after:/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I still have to practice my following game, I think I look a bit twitchy.
 
I'm still at school tho, but once I finish my homework I'll get on.
 
Ill be on tonight though, happy drifting
Ok man, see ya there. Remember bring extra doors, cause we gonna be grinding on eachother, LOL. (I'm serious tho)

tandem_train.jpg
 
And also, an important announcement... the new month of October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so I have already painted my some, if not most, of my cars pink.
Yes.
 
Well, I did some dirty nascar, and alittle bit of drifting. Usually Im drifting, but... it was kinda weird today.
Ah I mix it up, I'll do touge or drifting. Mostly even amount of both
 
This happened Friday
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
Back