Team Dynasty | Drifting To Perfection

Attention~

I have decided that im not gonna continue my drifting anymore. I have made a decision to leave this Community and the Drifting sector. Unfortunetly i never got an opertunity to join what i really wanted. Today i am saying a friendly and unexpected goodbye to all my friends and haters here on GTP, we had a nice run and the past 8 months was a blast!

if there is one thing i wana say before i leave is that everyone is awsome and i hope yall Grow Stronger as a comunity and as a family of wide teams out here in GTP. Yes we do sometimes hate and we get mad at each other for the stupid decisions we make that we dont think really straight threw.

My wish is that yall as a comunity become stronger and more friendlyer with each other. Take care my Friends and best of wishes

Ps; Duddy, (Dynasty), Tetsu, Torreto, Devonte (everyone else) i will miss yall alot :)

Yours Only Veily ~ peace out :cheers:
whats going on? peeps
k

whats going on? peeps

lkrwtf.gif

For people using wheels, why do you guys care if the community is dead or not? I feel like I was the only one who got on to drift no matter if anyone was on or not. Did it for myself, I got enough enjoyment from just doing lap after lap sideways. It was fun in itself.

For people using wheels, why do you guys care if the community is dead or not? I feel like I was the only one who got on to drift no matter if anyone was on or not. Did it for myself, I got enough enjoyment from just doing lap after lap sideways. It was fun in itself.
What does using a wheel have to do with it? I don't get on much anymore simply because the game gets boring due to the lack of content and how broken some of the features are.

What kind of question?

Clearly this is a matter of personal preference, and you're the type to not mind drifting alone apparently. Everybody isn't like that.

People JOIN the forums and get online to meet and drift with fellow GTP'ers (or non-GTP'ers) so why would it not matter if the community was dead or not?

What does using a wheel have to do with it?

I wouldn't mind knowing as well.

Last edited:
What does using a wheel have to do with it? I don't get on much anymore simply because the game gets boring due to the lack of content and how broken some of the features are.
Said wheel because turning sticks does get boring.

You were on our lobby the other day and I was wondering - now have a better confirmation from those pics - Z33 chassis (on the Altezza)?
Yes indeed, it's the only one to work properly without having to make the front end grip too much! I've already tryed a couple that's the best right now for me!

For people using wheels,
Wut.

why do you guys care if the community is dead or not? I feel like I was the only one who got on to drift no matter if anyone was on or not. Did it for myself, I got enough enjoyment from just doing lap after lap sideways. It was fun in itself.
Believe it or not, not everyone has that mindset when it comes to drifting. The main reason why people say the community is dead is because most of the people that they used to tandem with quit the game so all they can do is drift by themselves.

Wut.

Believe it or not, not everyone has that mindset when it comes to drifting. The main reason why people say the community is dead is because most of the people that they used to tandem with quit the game so all they can do is drift by themselves.
What kind of question?

Clearly this is a matter of personal preference, and you're the type to not mind drifting alone apparently. Everybody isn't like that.

People JOIN the forums and get online to meet and drift with fellow GTP'ers (or non-GTP'ers) so why would it not matter if the community was dead or not?

I wouldn't mind knowing as well.
Okay so obviously this was purely opinionated. Could've stated it differently but same point.
#dropped

Back