Team Eclipse RECRUITING (CHECK OP)

Well to me it doesn't seem like Eclipse is going to pick back up therefore I must resign, nobody seems to care much anymore, I get that people have lives and it's hard to run a team with all the things going on and it's really nobody's fault it just wasn't meant to be. I'd like to thank KT and Slash for allowing me to be a part of the team, I learned a lot in the past year and made many great friendships along the way. I'm always around so if you guys ever need me just shoot me a message :)

It's been fun guys, best of luck to all of you :)

@chris12008 sounds oddly familiar... Lol But GT6 drag never took off like GT5 drag did. Time to wait another two years for GT7 for PS4 (Or GT7 Prologue which should just be skipped).

This is sad to see :( even when i first joined years ago the team never really was active at the time only one's repping hydro were me,DLR,MalibuMan400,and Noisebomb hope they come back.....................so we can challenge them :D

This is sad to see :( even when i first joined years ago the team never really was active at the time only one's repping hydro were me,DLR,MalibuMan400,and Noisebomb hope they come back.....................so we can challenge them :D
Hydro/Eclipse was a hell of a team back in the day...we had an epic roster. If I could go through and list all the big names this team has had sometimes all at once it would be mind blowing.

Shame it has gone down the drain though. I guess that's my fault for just up and leaving :(

GT5 drag racing took off like hell, but it never caught on with GT6. Maybe it's just because the game sold so poorly in comparison.

I wish you would've stuck around and kept doing your casual drag nights, Slash. It was actually fun compared to the over-competitive, yet scarce, drag tuning we're seeing online nowadays. I'm having more fun playing tag on dirt tracks and not wanting to bother looking for a decent drag lobby.

Honestly, life caught up with me, and I lost interst in gaming. I don't even remember the lat time I played much of a game. I think I blasted through GTA V in a week and that was it. I got so much crap going on I just didn't have time anymore.

I miss it though. Those were really fun lobbies. I still get asked if I do it. Honestly I wish someone would have taken over it for me.

I don't blame you at all. If I was working I wouldn't be around nearly as often as I am, so it would be the same deal for me too. I'm not as passionate as you were when you created those lobbies, otherwise I would consider doing them myself. With all of the drama of life and family, I'm starting to wonder how involved I will be in the future of GT6 or Gran Turismo in general. Maybe it's time to consider taking a break myself or finding a better hobby.

Fix that damn Corvette :P

You know I've been wanting to meet up forever now haha. Regardless of it you have that car or not. Although, you'd have some good competition for me and my buddies now that everyones starting to buy cars. Just within this past month someone bought an 83 Camaro 350 swapped and a 79 Firebird. Top that off with my buddies Mustang II and Roadrunner etc.

It's just hard on me right now. Between graduating high school last year, fixing my pile of turd van, dad wanting to restore the pickup finally, mom still being terminally sick, riding and fixin' three wheelers, having plans with friends every week to go drag racing IRL, finally going after the girl I love, finding work etc, I've just become bored with games and moved on to the real world.

If I had the cash, it would've been to the strip already. It won't be reliable without a full ignition overhaul, not including the starter to just get it running again. Toys always come second when more important bills & people are involved.

If I had the cash, it would've been to the strip already. It won't be reliable without a full ignition overhaul, not including the starter to just get it running again. Toys always come second when more important bills & people are involved.
Oh I totally understand that more than you might think 👍

With me its just college coming up. In August I start my freshman year, and will be going to college for 6 years studying Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences to get my PharmD. That is Doctor of Pharmacy. So I will be titled as a Dr :D This normally takes 8 years but the college I'm going to has a 6 year program for it.

With my degree in Pharmacy Administration and a Minor in Business.

With me its just college coming up. In August I start my freshman year, and will be going to college for 6 years studying Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences to get my PharmD. That is Doctor of Pharmacy. So I will be titled as a Dr :D This normally takes 8 years but the college I'm going to has a 6 year program for it.

With my degree in Pharmacy Administration and a Minor in Business.

We have one thing in common lol, the only difference is that my major is in Business administration. I actually found a way to get a whole year of college done in one week for only $1,000, I can get 30 college credits in no time not to mention I have 6 more on the way within the next 6 months so I'd say I'm off to a really good start. As Shake said about if he was working he wouldn't be on as much, that's exactly the same deal with me, if I was in college or was working right now I wouldn't be on either, I mean I do work but it's during the early evening to night time and I'm home by 9 usually but eventually a better opportunity is going to come along and I'll be working hard hours and wont get on anymore. I constantly have people telling me to start a new team, I was thinking about it but I'm not sure I'll have the time in the coming months with college plans and finding a good source of income so I can finally move out of my parents house. Life seems to be kicking all of our A**** but it will work out in the end and maybe years from now we'll all still be friends and pop on GT8 or whatever is out at that time lol.

We have one thing in common lol, the only difference is that my major is in Business administration. I actually found a way to get a whole year of college done in one week for only $1,000, I can get 30 college credits in no time not to mention I have 6 more on the way within the next 6 months so I'd say I'm off to a really good start. As Shake said about if he was working he wouldn't be on as much, that's exactly the same deal with me, if I was in college or was working right now I wouldn't be on either, I mean I do work but it's during the early evening to night time and I'm home by 9 usually but eventually a better opportunity is going to come along and I'll be working hard hours and wont get on anymore. I constantly have people telling me to start a new team, I was thinking about it but I'm not sure I'll have the time in the coming months with college plans and finding a good source of income so I can finally move out of my parents house. Life seems to be kicking all of our A**** but it will work out in the end and maybe years from now we'll all still be friends and pop on GT8 or whatever is out at that time lol.

I would just focus on school instead of moving out on your own. You could do both by living in a dorm Lol. Thats what I'm doing. My university is only 3 hrs away so I can still come home on like 3 day weekends if I wanted. But I'm still on my own. Also trying to pay for a place to live and going to school at the same time will not be easy. I have been blessed enough to not worry about the financial side of it. As long as I keep good grades my parents are helping out a lot.

I would just focus on school instead of moving out on your own. You could do both by living in a dorm Lol. Thats what I'm doing. My university is only 3 hrs away so I can still come home on like 3 day weekends if I wanted. But I'm still on my own. Also trying to pay for a place to live and going to school at the same time will not be easy. I have been blessed enough to not worry about the financial side of it. As long as I keep good grades my parents are helping out a lot.
Same thing I told my son you work hard in school and I'll do all I can to help you out. I told him to go to school here in Boston and he can stay living at home til he is done just so he doesn't have to worry about paying rent.

It's time I come back for the final announcement.

It's quite sad for me to say and many of you already know this, but I'm retiring as eclipse. I would like to lay the names hydro and eclipse down to rest permenantly.

You see, this has been a big part of my life. Funny saying that, because it's just a game. Yet, it's all of you, those of you who read this, that have honestly changed my life in ways you'll never truly understand. I want to thank Slash, shake, veyron, Karo, kennyblanco, fest0r, viperbeatsvette, simplematt, nickrows, swara, shells, sniped4good, twinturbo (Logan), jgancherjr, r4a2g0, michrulejj and so many more people out there for making these last few years between hydro and eclipse and just drag racing in general so enjoyable and fun.

I first joined hydro in gt5, and it's about the same time I joined gtplanet here with you guys. I remember lurking here, reading about all of you guys and actually meeting you for the first time online. I was blown away. Soon, I found hydro, and it's exactly where I wanted to be. For weeks on end, I worked and worked to get faster every day, and finally slash accepted me in. I was honestly so overjoyed, I joined the team and acted like it was a professional job, the way I talked was so formal honestly slash laughed like there was no tomorrow hahahaha. I was in a team that was a legend. After time, the team was passed to me. I knew I had impossible shoes to fill, being as there is no replacing slash. After gt5 finally died, slash and I had a plan to come back with eclipse for gt6, and I knew it couldn't happen without him. Sadly though, life happened to slash, and I was soon to follow. Finally we both decided that, after having so much fun in the game and with you people, it was time to retire and actually go outside and enjoy life.

So once again, thank you all.

Oh and one last thing. To the one man I was NEVER able to beat, the man of 1 million names... Good job man. Oh, and keep those cars all matte black ;).

Cya guys. This is KT, and I'm out. Peace.

It's time I come back for the final announcement.

It's quite sad for me to say and many of you already know this, but I'm retiring as eclipse. I would like to lay the names hydro and eclipse down to rest permenantly.

You see, this has been a big part of my life. Funny saying that, because it's just a game. Yet, it's all of you, those of you who read this, that have honestly changed my life in ways you'll never truly understand. I want to thank Slash, shake, veyron, Karo, kennyblanco, fest0r, viperbeatsvette, simplematt, nickrows, swara, shells, sniped4good, twinturbo (Logan), jgancherjr, r4a2g0, michrulejj and so many more people out there for making these last few years between hydro and eclipse and just drag racing in general so enjoyable and fun.

I first joined hydro in gt5, and it's about the same time I joined gtplanet here with you guys. I remember lurking here, reading about all of you guys and actually meeting you for the first time online. I was blown away. Soon, I found hydro, and it's exactly where I wanted to be. For weeks on end, I worked and worked to get faster every day, and finally slash accepted me in. I was honestly so overjoyed, I joined the team and acted like it was a professional job, the way I talked was so formal honestly slash laughed like there was no tomorrow hahahaha. I was in a team that was a legend. After time, the team was passed to me. I knew I had impossible shoes to fill, being as there is no replacing slash. After gt5 finally died, slash and I had a plan to come back with eclipse for gt6, and I knew it couldn't happen without him. Sadly though, life happened to slash, and I was soon to follow. Finally we both decided that, after having so much fun in the game and with you people, it was time to retire and actually go outside and enjoy life.

So once again, thank you all.

Oh and one last thing. To the one man I was NEVER able to beat, the man of 1 million names... Good job man. Oh, and keep those cars all matte black ;).

Cya guys. This is KT, and I'm out. Peace.
lol im trying to beat him too............. i know your pain :(

Sorry to hear it has ended bro! Unfortunately we never had the chance to run but it`s all good hope you have a great future and are able to fulfill your endeavors.👍:cheers:

Glad to hear from you KT. Get ahold of me on FB one of these days bro!!

It's been real KT. I remember the nights You, Slash, Agent, and I would just sit there and tune on Indy. It was quality times. But Best of luck to you:tup:

And them Matte Black Cars with Matte Red Wheels... Every time I would just back out of the lobby...
I miss the days when me and DLR would join a lobby and everyone would clear out before I made it onto the track. :lol:

Back