Team EMPIRE: Welcomes xDriFftZz | Differentiation

United States
Sacramento California
FT_Ant

GTP_zps2abe4e2a.png

GARAGE EMPIRE

ABOUT

As most of you may know Tak and I, we've been drifting on GT5 for about three years. We plan to keep Team EMPIRE a small, close knit team with good attitude towards each other and others in the community, plus have the skill and maturity to compete with the level of top drifters of the GTP community today, as well as keeping good relations with one another. Chances of finding us in a open room are rare, as we mostly if not always come together in a lounge :lol: But we will be competing in the GTP competitions of today.

RECRUITMENT

This team is an invitation only as we specify our members to be located in North America and you must have a microphone. In order to be apart of EMPIRE you must be able to prove yourself in the competitions and events of GTP with skill, positive reputation and good relations with other members of GTP, highly desired if you use a wheel.

MEMBERS

flickr | YouTube | STANCE LEGENDS | G27

DFGT

MEDIA

Team Promo

CURRENT EVENTS

ACCOLADES

anthaliscious places 2nd in MORD Motorsports' first mini competition

Last edited:
Good luck. :)

Not sure if it's just my PC but one of your pictures isn't working.

Working Now. :)

Last edited:
Nice work guys, the OP is looking good 👍 Best of luck with the team, and don't be strangers...I'm always down for a session :)

Question...are you guys going to only drive Evos?? Haha jk jk :lol:

Thanks guys 👍

Placed 2nd in MORD Motorsport's first mini competition today, been so long since I last competed :lol:

RECRUITMENT

This team is an invitation only as we specify our members to be located in North America and you must have a microphone. In order to be apart of EMPIRE you must be able to prove yourself in the competitions and events of GTP with skill and positive reputation as well as everyday drifting, highly desired if you use a wheel.

In the OP

2 Teams are new both only have 2 people and both have a garage without tunes umm okay.
Good luck.

2 Teams are new both only have 2 people and both have a garage without tunes umm okay.
Good luck.

Umm, I'm not going to post my tunes on a open forum for the world to see. I'm not going to have people running around with my cars and competing without my knowledge.

Cool OP, I like the EMPIRE logo 👍

Good luck from D-Max

Thanks Blitz :)

Back