Team EMPIRE: Welcomes xDriFftZz | Differentiation

Wow I've missed a lot in the few days I've been gone. I probably wont be on till late at night because, Washington has been having 80 degree humid days out of no where, and my apartment doesn't have ac, so its like a sweat box from 2 till 7 or 8 pm when it finally cools down inside.

Wow I've missed a lot in the few days I've been gone. I probably wont be on till late at night because, Washington has been having 80 degree humid days out of no where, and my apartment doesn't have ac, so its like a sweat box from 2 till 7 or 8 pm when it finally cools down inside.

Damn! that really sucks :( best of luck with dealing with that! I'll try to mail you some of my winter :lol:

"Several thousand aerodynamic parts and custom wheels will be available for almost all cars, and players can personalize their own custom cars in game to the greatest ever level possible."

:drool::drool::drool::drool: GT6 ON PS3!!!

"Several thousand aerodynamic parts and custom wheels will be available for almost all cars, and players can personalize their own custom cars in game to the greatest ever level possible."

:drool::drool::drool::drool: GT6 ON PS3!!!

Show me that link bruh.

Good luck to you and tak from Syn-D1 and thats what happens when gitten goes drifting on a empty stomach eating tc's.👍

Thanks buddy catch us in a lobby sometime.👍 Slick it's drift crumbs for a week cause I will be at work getting my guys ready for war saturday or sunday if these guys get back to me I hope!:sly:👍

Thanks buddy catch us in a lobby sometime.👍 Slick it's drift crumbs for a week cause I will be at work getting my guys ready for war saturday or sunday if these guys get back to me I hope!:sly:👍

What just happend? This is not the Syn D1 thread Bro.:lol:

TheOvertaker

Wrong thread homie :lol:
But yea ill see you on.

Well. Tak and I have been boring ourselves out lately:lol: Been thinking about a little get together sometime next weekend.

Holy sheit, this guy got reincarnated:dopey: Come Friday, Tak & I will definitely be in action and hopes to get Empire rolling:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back