Team EMPIRE: Welcomes xDriFftZz | Differentiation

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by anthaliscious, Mar 30, 2013.

1. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

Quite a while, still new-ish, why?

2. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

One of their members that was from DoriUnion contacted me for a battle :lol:

3. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

Awkward lol

4. MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD

Swerve.

5. Reddee

Reddee (Banned)

Show them what your made of lol.

6. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

I see battles pointless. I'd rather see someones consistency throughout a competition more than a one and done battle. You know where to find me.

7. DriftRyuji

DriftRyuji (Banned)

Yes, if it was tora don't waste you'r time.

8. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

Tora it was. Believe me I wouldn't,

9. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

I really don't think you should say anything about me because you really don't know me. And after your stunt with Dori you should really watch who you talk about. Plus I don't waste anyone's time that's what you did with your Dori Union members you wasted there time and Ant I just wanted some footage for youtube not a big team battle. Just looking for friendly competition if I was looking for competitive drifting I would join the VDC or the Formula D events.

10. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

Tora you don't know what your getting yourself into. The Empire gang is an VERY elite team i've known both of these members (Tak & Ant) for almost a year. They are very skilled. When I drifted with you, you were still getting used to your wheel and gt5 in general. Slow your roll Tora. Ant and Tak will definitely show no mercy if there is a "battle" Which I view as pointless. Ant is telling you this in a VERY respectful manner. Once your on the track that may change. Im just trying to help you out. Neither of them are new to the world of GT5. I suggest you look for an different team and or wait until FD or VDC comes around.

11. GreazyTee

GreazyTee

Yo Q he did say he only wanted footage so lets leave it here. Things were clearly misunderstood from what ive seen.

12. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

Mhmm.

13. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

I was just looking for some footage and I couldn't care less if he was a drift god until I see him drift I really don't care. Plus if there so elite then why won't he say yes to a friendly battle all I want is some footage not a death battle lol. People act like big shots on here but when they got on the track they don't say anything. And I've actually been on a wheel for a very long time I had a g25 I was just getting use to the transition from the smoother g25 to the more rugged dfgt.

14. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

Lol you must havent met Ant yet.

15. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

Obviously I couldn't care less. Also stop using text speak its annoying when someone has to use "lol almost every single post.

16. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

YouTube is in my signature for a reason.

Gotta thank Danger Kiid.

17. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

Ok just regular drifting nothing impressive in my opinion. Everyone can do good in a video because you can take multiple tries at something so yea and I'm not saying your a bad drifter I'm just saying that doesn't impress or make me think "oh god this guy is a pro".

18. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

When did I say it was supposed to make you think I'm a pro? You wanted to see me drift so there's two 5+ minute videos. You must not have seen the content within the two replying within five minutes. :lol:

19. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

I didn't say that you said you were a pro read the post again and read it clearly. I've seen the videos before so I don't need to see them again. Also once again stop with the text speak its annoying.

20. dice1998

dice1998 Premium

FTFY :tup:.

21. CheladaJr

CheladaJr

Kid you know we were cool, but now your just being a smarta**. You just start drama. I can speak however I want thank you.

22. dice1998

dice1998 Premium

You should use all of the text speak then. I would love to see how far you get.

23. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

Umm calm down kid dont think of a comeback to hard your not even part of this so I suggest you leave. Also why don't you use text speak and talk however you want near a moderator. Also what drama did I start, Ant was the one that gets mad because someone wants to have a friendly competition and then comes hear and asks about my team.

24. SPANK

SPANK

Stay out of this please.

25. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

How about you all just stop, let's try that one.

26. anthaliscious

anthaliscious

Don't you have multiple accounts?

27. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

You see I'm just being nice and explaining my reasons for asking Ant to a friendly completion. Yet he comes and explains why battles are dumb and have no meaning. When I clearly told him it was just for some footage. Then his other friend comes to back him and starts a big argument.

28. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

You see this I what I mean.

29. e_dub64

e_dub64

Please don't double post, use multi-quote :tup:

30. BlindsideTora

BlindsideTora (Banned)

Yea my bad man my iPhone freezes when I use the gtplanet app and it doesn't let me press edit. That's my fault sorry.