Team EMPIRE: Welcomes xDriFftZz | Differentiation

I see battles pointless. I'd rather see someones consistency throughout a competition more than a one and done battle. You know where to find me.

Yes, if it was tora don't waste you'r time.

I really don't think you should say anything about me because you really don't know me. And after your stunt with Dori you should really watch who you talk about. Plus I don't waste anyone's time that's what you did with your Dori Union members you wasted there time and Ant I just wanted some footage for youtube not a big team battle. Just looking for friendly competition if I was looking for competitive drifting I would join the VDC or the Formula D events.

I really don't think you should say anything about me because you really don't know me. And after your stunt with Dori you should really watch who you talk about. Plus I don't waste anyone's time that's what you did with your Dori Union members you wasted there time and Ant I just wanted some footage for youtube not a big team battle. Just looking for friendly competition if I was looking for competitive drifting I would join the VDC or the Formula D events.

Tora you don't know what your getting yourself into. The Empire gang is an VERY elite team i've known both of these members (Tak & Ant) for almost a year. They are very skilled. When I drifted with you, you were still getting used to your wheel and gt5 in general. Slow your roll Tora. Ant and Tak will definitely show no mercy if there is a "battle" Which I view as pointless. Ant is telling you this in a VERY respectful manner. Once your on the track that may change. Im just trying to help you out. Neither of them are new to the world of GT5. I suggest you look for an different team and or wait until FD or VDC comes around.

Yo Q he did say he only wanted footage so lets leave it here. Things were clearly misunderstood from what ive seen.

Tora you don't know what your getting yourself into. The Empire gang is an VERY elite team i've known both of these members (Tak & Ant) for almost a year. They are very skilled. When I drifted with you, you were still getting used to your wheel and gt5 in general. Slow your roll Tora. Ant and Tak will definitely show no mercy if there is a "battle" Which I view as pointless. Ant is telling you this in a VERY respectful manner. Once your on the track that may change. Im just trying to help you out. Neither of them are new to the world of GT5. I suggest you look for an different team and or wait until FD or VDC comes around.

I was just looking for some footage and I couldn't care less if he was a drift god until I see him drift I really don't care. Plus if there so elite then why won't he say yes to a friendly battle all I want is some footage not a death battle lol. People act like big shots on here but when they got on the track they don't say anything. And I've actually been on a wheel for a very long time I had a g25 I was just getting use to the transition from the smoother g25 to the more rugged dfgt.

I was just looking for some footage and I couldn't care less if he was a drift god until I see him drift I really don't care. Plus if there so elite then why won't he say yes to a friendly battle all I want is some footage not a death battle lol. People act like big shots on here but when they got on the track they don't say anything. And I've actually been on a wheel for a very long time I had a g25 I was just getting use to the transition from the smoother g25 to the more rugged dfgt.

Lol you must havent met Ant yet.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIP4zqBqQ8">YouTube Link</a>

YouTube is in my signature for a reason.

Ok just regular drifting nothing impressive in my opinion. Everyone can do good in a video because you can take multiple tries at something so yea and I'm not saying your a bad drifter I'm just saying that doesn't impress or make me think "oh god this guy is a pro".

When did I say it was supposed to make you think I'm a pro? You wanted to see me drift so there's two 5+ minute videos. You must not have seen the content within the two replying within five minutes. :lol:

When did I say it was supposed to make you think I'm a pro? You wanted to see me drift so there's two 5+ minute videos. You must not have seen the content within the two replying within five minutes. :lol:

I didn't say that you said you were a pro read the post again and read it clearly. I've seen the videos before so I don't need to see them again. Also once again stop with the text speak its annoying.

I didn't say that you said you were a pro. Read the post again and read it clearly this time. I've seen the videos before so I don't need to see them again. Once again, stop with the text speak because its annoying.

FTFY 👍.

Obviously I couldn't care less. Also stop using text speak its annoying when someone has to use "lol almost every single post.

Kid you know we were cool, but now your just being a smarta**. You just start drama. I can speak however I want thank you.

Kid you know we were cool, but now your just being a smarta**. You just start drama. I can speak however I want thank you.

Umm calm down kid dont think of a comeback to hard your not even part of this so I suggest you leave. Also why don't you use text speak and talk however you want near a moderator. Also what drama did I start, Ant was the one that gets mad because someone wants to have a friendly competition and then comes hear and asks about my team.

CheladaJr

Stay out of this please.

How about you all just stop, let's try that one.

You see I'm just being nice and explaining my reasons for asking Ant to a friendly completion. Yet he comes and explains why battles are dumb and have no meaning. When I clearly told him it was just for some footage. Then his other friend comes to back him and starts a big argument.

You see I'm just being nice and explaining my reasons for asking Ant to a friendly completion. Yet he comes and explains why battles are dumb and have no meaning. When I clearly told him it was just for some footage. Then his other friend comes to back him and starts a big argument.

You see this I what I mean.

Please don't double post, use multi-quote 👍

Back