Team FBI video

well mike, you pwned just about every other gt3 drifting vid i can remember. Congrats and looking foward to ur GT4 vids. 👍

yeah thanks mans for the comment, for drifting and editing. I had past more time for editing than for drifting but I like that and I'm enjoy when I see yours replys.
yes I would like to make a GT4 video but we must wait.

Now I want to wait with a good challenge team with my guys. I thinks that is possible and it can be good

good high quality drifts, not just good editing. You dont look like your struggling to come out of your drifts like i see some people do in their vids. 👍 my kinda drifting.

Gabkicks
good high quality drifts, not just good editing. You dont look like your struggling to come out of your drifts like i see some people do in their vids. 👍 my kinda drifting.

thanks a lot man. I didn't replyed quickly because I didn't understood your's reply in a first time.
so I got skill, but It's because a made a lot of practice and I think that everyone can do it. Now you can understand that GT3 it's like my wife :crazy: and its the same thing for my guys.

however I tank you

hey mike, i love ur drifting man. i was wondering wat song was on at the beginninig of ur clip (The Dark Side of GTDrift). its like the acoustic part before it comes into heavy metal stuff. so yeah can u tell me wat the title of that song is? its stuck in my head.

dantran89
hey mike, i love ur drifting man. i was wondering wat song was on at the beginninig of ur clip (The Dark Side of GTDrift). its like the acoustic part before it comes into heavy metal stuff. so yeah can u tell me wat the title of that song is? its stuck in my head.

yeah thanks man for the drifting and for the acoustic song that you talking about its in the metal song of Metallica " To live it's to die". and is why I love Metallica, because they have a lot of song with acoustic part like these.

Mike & Vince, your drifting skills amazes me, and every one of your videos just impresses me a whole lot more, I am speechless with this latest video 👍

with that said, I really can't wait when you two get your hands on GT4, you two will do wonders with the DFP + GT4, and with your video editing skills, we'll be looking forward for some wicked GT4 drift video! :dopey:

p/s: I also think your choice of music is cool, I like it :)

lol no mans we don't play with LFS. only with GT3 or prologue for me. thanks for the song but stan if you talk about "le retour du chat noir 2" I played only but if you talk about the FBI style duo drifting, yes I played with Vince. However thanks my guy

Stanley^Carter
Mike & Vince, your drifting skills amazes me, and every one of your videos just impresses me a whole lot more, I am speechless with this latest video 👍

with that said, I really can't wait when you two get your hands on GT4, you two will do wonders with the DFP + GT4, and with your video editing skills, we'll be looking forward for some wicked GT4 drift video! :dopey:

p/s: I also think your choice of music is cool, I like it :)

sorry stan forget about my last reply I have just understand your post, iTs my remixed english :crazy:

yo have you ever seen gt4 drift video, I want to know if I can open a new topic for this. its a red supra video in deep forest blue supra in midfield and and a s2000 in autumn ring with the dfp 900 degre mode

Liquid Li0n
if you see one drift movie you've seen them all. Its just the miss of skidmarks and more tyresmoke.

Do you mean IRL, GT3/GT4 or everything?

mike le chat no
yo have you ever seen gt4 drift video, I want to know if I can open a new topic for this. its a red supra video in deep forest blue supra in midfield and and a s2000 in autumn ring with the dfp 900 degre mode

Now THAT are quality vids. REALLY Amazing. Not that I mean your are NO quality:lol:
NO I'm just downloading yours, but those Supra vids. are GOOD :) 👍

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
Hey mike do you have any thing new your working on?

i woud like to make a challenge here but nobody are interisting :crazy: .now I'm just finished a little challenge in a french site with my team and other french drifter. I will show you the videos next time in you want.

G-T-4-Fan
Damn, I can't open them. What program do you need to see the vid.?? I just get a text??!!

sorry man only the last videos are avalaible, I Loose one of my hoster when I had my internet trouble. I will change that quickly 👍

mike le chat no
i woud like to make a challenge here but nobody are interisting :crazy: .now I'm just finished a little challenge in a french site with my team and other french drifter. I will show you the videos next time in you want.

sorry man only the last videos are avalaible, I Loose one of my hoster when I had my internet trouble. I will change that quickly 👍

Well.........at least thanks for trying to fix it, I'll look at it when I see you've fixed it:sly:

mike le chat no

Well bud. honestly, with GT4 so close, not many people care about GT3 anymore. So, it's not you, just the general attitude of the people.

:cool:

Back