Team FBI video

You guys need to get a life and stop playing so much GT3! :lol:

That was excellent. Simply great display of control of line. Very Sweet!

Swift
You guys need to get a life and stop playing so much GT3! :lol:

That was excellent. Simply great display of control of line. Very Sweet!

lol drifting GT3 it's our life!! thanks Swift

drift punk
video quality: great
editing + effect's: great
drifting: it's tandem, ofcourse it's great
music: strange, but fit the video in a weird way
video length: could of been longer(i'm used to the 1/2 hour FBI vid's...lol)

overall: great work.

woo great commentary lol tanks man

bamboo_R34
Bandwidth limit exceeded... nooooooo.. :guilty:

yo bamboo this a new linkTeam FBI: FBI Style Duo Drifting 41,2mo

How the hell do you guys drift like that...freakin awsome đź‘Ť

:bowdown: Team FBI rocks!

Edit: Thanks for fixing the link Mike.

Hey mike, i was just reading through and goign through some of your videos. When i got the idea of you guys making something like the drift bible, but to teach us your style of drifting. Some thing like that. Well im me on MSN i have a couple more ideas. đź’ˇ

Cya guys around
-Mike

[Edit]
All most forgot, Great job with the newest video as always. đź‘Ť

im new to the boards and GT3 and just checked out some of your videos. completely ridiculous. 90+ degree drifts, 180s, i saw a few high speed 360s yesterday i cant remember if it was these vids or not.

yea good job, i gotta restrain myself from downloading more of these at work, lol.

lol thanks mans for your's comentarys.

mike ithinks that your idea it's a great idea but I thinks that we can make it because we don't have a good english and with my remixed english , this ("FBI drift bible") can begin a joke lol,

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
Well, since you guys have this mixed english, you could just sub title the whole video. The "drift bible" can be named anything you want it too be.

yes but the trouble it's not the whole :crazy: it's the comentary , we can't explain our style of drifting with our great english :yuck:, it's already hard in french so, in english lol.

I like your idea Mike, maybe later, we will can make it when our english will be better.
Man , thanks for your investment đź‘Ť we like it

yo

I'm back, sorry one more time, after that I had broken my ps2,I had an internet problem, but now everything It's ok. My apologise for the last challenge but I think that you understand.
I will post a little thing since a few time to make a good return. and appy new year to all.
*bonne anée*

Its just i was wondering if the wheel is hard to spin lock to lock in Gran turismo 4 when drifting. In Live For Speed it is hard, so i'm not sure if it is the software, or a hardware limitiation

mike le chat no
yo

I'm back, sorry one more time, after that I had broken my ps2,I had an internet problem, but now everything It's ok. My apologise for the last challenge but I think that you understand.
I will post a little thing since a few time to make a good return. and appy new year to all.
*bonne anée*

Oooooooh... The Black Cat has return. đź‘Ť

Anymore videos from FBI?

Back