• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 141 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MSTER232
PS3 =/= Xbox 360
7048896325_080c0a46a9_z.jpg

TeamGalaxyjpg.gif

Team Galaxy is a new small drift team that is aimed at competitive, experienced drifters who want to meet others who like drifting and have fun while doing it. We like to talk about and share our passion for cars, drifting, games and life in general.[ However, we will not tolerate mean or anti-social behaviour and we prefer to hang out and drift with grown-up, mature people who know how to respect others regardless of where they come from, their taste in drift cars or what-have-you.
We use rear-wheel drive cars only and it is strongly recommended that you use Comfort: Hard tyres, especially in D1GP competitions, but we will respect any other sensible tyre choice (that means no racing tyres! . It's also preferable that you are within 4 hours of GMT to make things easier when organising events and team meetings, but this won't stop us from recruiting quality drifters. We hope to slide with you soon 👍 .

Recently we have also opened a Touge section of Team Galaxy. For this area, all we ask for is decent racers who have control over their car :) .

- You are now required to create a new PSN account. Do not waste our time signing up to get tried out if you are not willing to do so.

---------------------

--Team Colours--​

(Picture coming soon)
Sterlinggrau Metallic / BMW Z3 (Rims) - Maledivenblau Metallic / BMW Z3 (Body)

--Team Rules--​
- You must treat everybody with respect, whether they’re in Team Galaxy or not. Do not harass, annoy or tease anyone.
- Silly car choices are strictly not allowed! And by “silly” we mean ALL Race Cars, the Jay Leno Tank Car and any 900+ bhp exotics that you can barely control.
- Above all, make sure you have fun!
- Required to make a new PSN account.

-- News / Upcoming Events --

- Wheel Only Drifting Tournament hosted by MSTER232

- lukevan2448 has been recruited into the touge section of Team Galaxy.

- sportsking123 has been recruited!

- Geeky30 has been recruited!

- 3 more places in Team Galaxy have been opened.

Team Meeting Succesful! There is a new colour scheme and you are now required to make a new account "Galaxy-______".

- lukevan2448 has been kicked from the team.

- sportking123/Galaxy-Precision is unable to help with this team any more, thus he has decided to leave.

- There is now a Team Galaxy chat for Team Galaxy members and fans. I will be improving the look of it soon :) ! The password to enter is teamgalaxy123 by the way.

Recruiting:

:) Yes :)

-- Team Roster --​

(3/10)

AutumnRing-1.jpg

Name/GTP/PSN: Galaxy-Twiist / MSTER232 / MSTER232

Team Status: Leader

Favourite Car(s): Nissan SILVIA S15, Mazda RX-7, Toyota Supra, Toyota SOARER, Ford Mustang Mach 1

Section of Team: Drift and Touge

Favourite Track/Section: Cape Ring

About Yourself: MSTER's the name and drifting's my game. I have been drifting on the GT Series for as long as I can remember. I am very mature but I do love a good laugh now and then. I also love astronomy, space and science thus naming my team “Galaxy” (and yes, I do love Galaxy Chocolate too!).

AutumnRing-1.jpg

Name/GTP/PSN: Galaxy-Geeky / Geeky30 / Geeky30

Team Status: Co-leader

Favourite Car(s): VW Samba Bus, BMW M3

Favourite Track/Section: D1GP Fuji, Autumn Ring

Section of Team: Drift

About Yourself: A guy who just likes drifting after meeting Declan Hicks :)👍 .

AutumnRing-1.jpg

Name/GTP/PSN: Galaxy-SubSonic / Retiqul / Retiqul_nL

Team Status: Member

Favourite Car(s): RUF BTR, 240SX

Favourite Track/Section: Special Stage Route 5

Section of Team: Drift

About Yourself: I have been on PS3 for about 2 years, before then I was in Team Blackjack for Forza Motorsport 2, then Drift Monkeys for Forza Motorsport 3, then I left Xbox for Gran Turismo 5.

--Allies--

Toxic Dose Crew - Click

*subject to change if members want a new colour scheme.

If you wish to join, then don't afraid to send me a PM or a PSN message. I'll more than happily do private tryouts for you :)👍 .

EDIT: I will be closing this team down due to lack of interest and not being able to keep up with the team.

Team Galaxy

Last edited:
´´ Always aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars´´ :P

Good luck !

This is very interesting , because I search a Team at the moment.

Good luck anyways ;)

Good Luck from Team DROP5 ;)

´´ Always aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars´´ :P

Good luck !

This is very interesting , because I search a Team at the moment.

Good luck anyways ;)

I'm MegamarcX84 of White Smoke Gang, and i approve of this OP:sly:

Good luck from WSG:tup:

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone!

@Megamarx84: I think I did a fairly good job of the OP too.. :) .

LOL :lol: I only just noticed that. Hey eddy, if you're reading this, do you want to tryout? Can't do it today though.

Hopefully I should be able to do tryouts for you eddy at around 5pm GMT tomorrow? Will be about 6pm for you in Germany :) .

Hopefully I should be able to do tryouts for you eddy at around 5pm GMT tomorrow? Will be about 6pm for you in Germany :) .

I'd also suggest you to keep an eye on the free agents thread.

Here are some good friends of me, drifting with 900* wheels which you could try out. They are developing very well and are good in my opinion. I'm not forcing you or course, but this is a great way to start.

decoy187
djinline-fin

Just tell them I told you this.

BkS
I'd also recommend this guy. I drift with him regularly and he's most definitely on par with most of us around here. 👍

I'll send him a PM tomorrow asking him if he wants to join the tryout session tomorrow with eddy.

Setting up tryout lobby...

EDIT: Lobby is set up. 1472-6681-3158-0099-6029

Last edited:
Dont mean to Spam Just wanted to drop by and post this, this could be something for you team to prove themselves in. 👍

6967155309_bcc16b0f17_b.jpg

Dont mean to Spam Just wanted to drop by and post this, this could be something for you team to prove themselves in. 👍

6967155309_bcc16b0f17_b.jpg

I've already signed up. And no, I won't class it as spam as long it won't offend others :) .

EDIT: Welcome to eddyac! Your epic drifting skills have earned you a place in Team Galaxy!

Last edited:
Great drifting to everyone who came to the Team Galaxy lobby today. Will probably host another one tomorrow 👍 . Also will need to take more pictures to do yet another OP update :) .

Congrats on getting Eddy, and good luck filling out the rest of your roster! 👍

Great drifting to everyone who came to the Team Galaxy lobby today. Will probably host another one tomorrow 👍 . Also will need to take more pictures to do yet another OP update :) .

Great drifting room:tup:
Hope to skid wit you guys soon!

Back