| Team Galaxy | Drift / Touge | R.I.P |

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 141 comments
Member added to the roster, but they haven't created an account on :gtplanet: yet.

Still finding it very difficult to find members. I actually recruited another member a couple of days ago but the day after I recruited them, they deleted me from their friends list and I never heard from them again.

:(

Thats why its very hard to recruit from an open lobby. 9 times out of 10, they never heard of GTPlanet and probably wont start. Thats why its a must to find someone from the free agent thread and make sure they are active. That way you always have contact and will never have that happen again.

Thats why its very hard to recruit from an open lobby. 9 times out of 10, they never heard of GTPlanet and probably wont start. Thats why its a must to find someone from the free agent thread and make sure they are active. That way you always have contact and will never have that happen again.

Thank you very much for the advice SPANK. It is very much appreciated. :)

I am hosting Team Galaxy's first drift comp! No sign ups required, just show up. The room number is 1472-6681-3630-4565-5459 :) .

Comp cancelled due to nobody showing up after a full hour of the lobby opening :( .

EDIT:

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/17617115.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind to if you set up any more competions :)

I will think about setting up another competition soon. That's only if more people are interested so when I set up the lobby, nobody joins for a full half hour like last time.

It's looking like Team Galaxy is more successful than it's ever been. 4 members so far :) .

Anyway, there is an important meeting for Team Galaxy (if you didn't read it in the OP) this Saturday at 7pm BST. Don't miss it guys!

It's looking like Team Galaxy is more successful than it's ever been. 4 members so far :) .

Anyway, there is an important meeting for Team Galaxy (if you didn't read it in the OP) this Saturday at 7pm BST. Don't miss it guys!

Nice team you have there :sly:

One of them Meeeeee :dopey:👍

Thankyou so much MSTER232

I like it too. By the way, have you got a picture of your car in team colours yet? Send it to me in a PM.

Best of luck from DoriUnion :D

Although this team has been around for a while now (and I admit that it didn't go very well at first), thanks for the good luck wish!

Yeah sure I can do that :)
BMW correct as I can do the samba bus ;)

I took the information you posted on the Free Agents Thread but if you want to change it then shoot me a PM.

I'll be willing to try out now that I have time this whole week is spring break just tell me.

I'll be willing to try out now that I have time this whole week is spring break just tell me.

I have arranged team meeting at 7pm BST today. Do you think you could come along for tryouts?

I should be able to. I just need to find out what time it will be est. Hope to see you then.

Back