| Team Galaxy | Drift / Touge | R.I.P |

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 141 comments
I will be hosting a tryout lobby today for those who want to tryout for this team or you can come along to chill out with us if you wish. The room number is 1472-6118-4139-9332-8776.

👍

Hi MSTER232,
would you like me join in the tryouts, or am I already in.

P.S. when is the next drifting session?

This is not the right team for me.
Sorry I'm leaving good luck with this team.

Hi MSTER232,
would you like me join in the tryouts, or am I already in.

P.S. when is the next drifting session?

I will be intending to hold the next tryout drift session this Friday at around 7pm GMT. See you there 👍 .

This is not the right team for me.
Sorry I'm leaving good luck with this team.

Okay eddy, good luck finding a new team then :indiff: .

I'll be able to tryout Saturday just so you know.

Yes, I should be able to do a private tryout session for you too :) .

Really finding it hard to get members into my team although I hold public tryout sessions on a regular basis :ouch: . I wonder if I should even continue with this...

MSTER232

Really finding it hard to get members into my team although I hold public tryout sessions on a regular basis :ouch: . I wonder if I should even continue with this...

It takes time to build a good team mate, most of the good drifters are in a team so just give it time and you'll be up and running before you know it 👍

It takes time to build a good team mate, most of the good drifters are in a team so just give it time and you'll be up and running before you know it 👍

True, but I've just lost a good drifter and the 2 other decent drifters I asked to join didn't have any interest in joining a team (decoy and the other guy).

*awkward silence*

MSTER232
True, but I've just lost a good drifter and the 2 other drifters I asked to join didn't have any interest in joining a team (decoy and the other guy).

All you can do is wait im sure if you drift with some people from gtp you'll get more known and people will start asking about your team! :)

When you started this team it would have helped if you started it with friends that you drift with and know well. This builds much stronger foundations than just starting a team on your own. Wish you luck though... don't give up just yet dude 👍

When you started this team it would have helped if you started it with friends that you drift with and know well. This builds much stronger foundations than just starting a team on your own. Wish you luck though... don't give up just yet dude 👍

True... but at the time I didn't really have any friends who wasn't currently in a team who took drifting seriously. Otherwise I would of thought of this. Thanks for the encouragement guys 👍 .

Didn't get round to hosting the drift session yesterday :( . I was too busy drifting with DriFtZz :crazy: . I will host the drift school session at 4pm GMT today as promised in the OP. Good chance for DaveMay and others who wish to get advice on how to improve their drifting skills.

The GTP Drift School event will open in 1 hour and 5 minutes time. I will edit this post with the room number when it does open.

EDIT: The time of the room opening may slightly be delayed, as I am going to be away for a while.

EDIT 2: GTP Drift School has been postponed.

Last edited:
I am currently hosting a drift session for anybody who wants to join. The room number is 1472-6339-9009-5382-2504

Room is closed: Nobody joined for half an hour after opening the room.

Last edited:
On Wednesday I will host another tryout lobby at roughly 6pm GMT. I will edit this post with the room number once the lobby has been setup.

I guess nobody shows interest in this team anymore, hardly getting any requests to join the team although I did get 2 the other day.

Last edited:
The tryout lobby is now up. The room number is 1472-6118-3615-5260-8201.

Today's tryout session was a little more of a success. I managed to find one decent drifter on Comfort Medium tyres but was really hard finding decent drifters as many people came in Zonda's and what-have-you.

I will host another session sometime this weekend.

I wouldn't normally host a drifting tryout session on a weekday, but I will be hosting one today at around 8pm GMT. lukevan2448, if you're reading this then you need to come along to get that photo of your car taken.

Is touge in a extra Team ? A touge team and a Drift team?

Last edited:
Is touge in a extra Team ? A touge team and a Drift team?

No, there is a Touge and Drift section of Team Galaxy now. If someone would want to tryout, they would state which section of Team Galaxy they would want to tryout for, or both. In all it's the same team.

EDIT: Sorry for not opening the lobby on time, I'm still getting used to Daylight Time Savings :ouch: . Let me setup a lobby within the next couple of minutes.

After the tryout session yesterday, I ended up recruiting one member. I will add them to the roster soon...

Back