| Team Galaxy | Drift / Touge | R.I.P |

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 141 comments
ok thats fair :)

Also can we move the meeting to 6:30 BST, as I have a race which was planned a while back which may not be finished by 6:00. :(

Also my new drift ID is:
Galaxy-Geeky

Last edited:
ok thats fair :)

Also can we move the meeting to 6:30 BST, as I have a race which was planned a while back which may not be finished by 6:00. :(

Also my new drift ID is:
Galaxy-Geeky

Try to avoid double posting. And I don't think there will be a meeting at all since I'm more than 30 miles away from home :ouch: . And already it's 3:50 BST so it's not looking good anyway. So of course the meeting has been postponed until I get back home (whatever time that would be :scared: ).

Also, it's not looking good for the D1GP competition that monsterGAUZ is holding today. If I'm not home by 7 then I will be outraged :mad: .

Try to avoid double posting. And I don't think there will be a meeting at all since I'm more than 30 miles away from home :ouch: . And already it's 3:50 BST so it's not looking good anyway. So of course the meeting has been postponed until I get back home (whatever time that would be :scared: ).

Also, it's not looking good for the D1GP competition that monsterGAUZ is holding today. If I'm not home by 7 then I will be outraged :mad: .

Only 9 qualified altogether, and he said don't expect it to happen at that.

Your only 30miles away, average 60mph and you'll be home in less than 1/2 an hour. I do know that being on this isnt gonna help :P

Your only 30miles away, average 60mph and you'll be home in less than 1/2 an hour. I do know that being on this isnt gonna help :P

I just checked and I'm actually 50 miles away 👎 .

I would like to apologize to every Galaxy team member for me not being able to host the team meeting for today. I was forced to go out :ouch: . The next team meeting will be scheduled at a time that will suit us all.

no problem MSTER :)

I was going to ask you to warn other team members when I was out that I couldn't host the meeting but I didn't think of it. When would you like the next team meeting to be held? The next team meeting is mainly to get the new team photos taken and uploaded to this thread.

I'm usually happy with most days at the time that we do :)

I don't think that having another team meeting will be necessary if we are just going to take the photos. Just send me a picture of your car with the updated team colour. If you can't post a picture then I can edit the older ones with the newer rim colour.

EDIT: If you do want to have another team meeting, then do let me know but make sure that you inform other team members.

Tempoarily closed!? :scared:

Don't feel like running this team at the moment. Not closing the team down completely, but I will open it again later in the year (May-June). Sorry Galaxy members!

(The reason I haven't closed this team down completely is that I don't want to waste the Galaxy name... Geeky, if you wish to run the team for a couple of weeks/months until I can find the mood to run this again, then you can. And I will quit OsakaHQ.).
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ok :(

I can organise events, but wont be able to enter till my arm recovers :(

Last edited:
Back